The Night I Became a Man in London

I was visiting London my freshman year in college on the way to Gibraltar. As I left the tube station I noticed that it was raining as it had been all day. I strolled along Earl’s Court Road in a casual manner. As I approached the local drug store, I noticed him. He was tall, about 6’4, with a gorgeous face. He wore a long gray overcoat, and the type of hat one would expect on a gangster. As I passed him I shot a quick glance his way, my eyes met his and they were temporarily locked on his face. I quickly turned away and started walking a bit faster as I rounded the corner and turned it, I glanced back over my shoulder and met his gaze once more. My heart leaped with excitement and fright at the same time. I was excited to think that he was following, and yet scared. What did he want? I was hopeful.

I soon reached my hotel and started up the steps. I looked down the street and saw him approaching. A smile enlightened my face as I made my way inside. I got my key and started up the stairs. I looked out the front door and saw him looking in. I bounded up the set of stairs, my heart thumping hard with excitement. “Will he stay out there?” I asked myself. I hoped with all my heart. I changed quickly. I was planning to go out to a local favorite nightclub, the Hippodrome. I proceeded back downstairs and out the door. I couldn’t see him, but I was sure he was there. As I neared the corner I turned around and saw his ominous, stalking figure a few yards away. A smile of joy burst across my face, and I immediately wondered if he had seen it. Before I knew it he was walking beside me.

“You’re late” he said.

“For what?”

“That’s cute, real cute.” he replied.

My thoughts suddenly coursed through my mind. Was he waiting for someone and mistook me as them? A drug deal maybe? I didn’t know what to expect next.

We entered the tube station, it was still raining, and fell into light conversation. As we talked I realized what a neat guy he was. He was very friendly, and a lot of fun. I then suggested we go to Mickey D’s (McDonalds) for a coke. He said sure but that he didn’t have any money. “That’s OK” I said. “I have extra.”

We chatted about 45 minutes more over our cokes. It was terribly freezing in there, so he suggested we ‘seek warmer shelter’. I said sure and we left. We walked along Earl’s Court Road and towards my hotel. It was automatic. He asked what the hotel would think if they saw someone coming inside. I said nothing as long as he was with me. We went up to my room and kept talking. We discussed his hair (a mess), his and my high school lives, he played football and liked to make 'touchdowns' wink wink, our parents’ views of things and in general, his acting interests, people he knew, gold fish, etc… then it happened. He pulled me close to him and kissed me only like a man could. It was so right. For the first time I was totally at peace.

As I lay in B’s arms, and he in mine, it was the best. I asked why B followed me. B said, because J’etait tres cute. My backpack, my sneakers matched, I had a cute walk, my baby blues, and also my smile. I was also cute because when B told me that it embarrassed me. B said he could see fear in my eyes, and that turned him on too. As I lay on B we’d look into each other’s eyes. B kept playing with my hair and said I was even cuter when it was messed up ☺ God I wanted B so bad and told him, “I just want to make you feel good.” My ears, my head, on B’s face. B’s tongue in my ears. I kept coming on strong kissing and rubbing on him, and then letting up. B said I was driving him crazy. He knew that’s what I wanted. Then I said no, can I touch it? I reached down and rubbed his dick through his pants. At the time I had seen a few dicks, but this one seemed huge. I can’t say for sure how large it was, just always remembered him as ‘big’. Soon B started getting physical. We kind of wrestled, but he was so much stronger then me and I was soon pinned face down on the bed.

Before I knew it my pants were on the floor along with everything else and B was laying on my back, pressing me face down into the bed. The heat coming off his body was so intense – not just the throbbing heat from his dick, but all of him. Not to mention the heat in the hotel was on full blast with no way to adjust, so the sweat on both our bodies built up quickly. He nestled his dick in the crack of my ass and I could feel the precum leaking out it of it like, a thick steady stream, which got worked up and down my crack every time he moved his hips. His hands gripped mine firmly as he held my arms forward by my head and kept kissing me. Soon he started moving his hips further up so he was raised a little and placed the head of his dick on my cheeks outside of where my hole was.

I tensed up as I had never been fucked, and told him I did not think I could take it. “Trust me,” he said, “I will take care of you, just let me in, relax, and let me do this.” I said OK, and could feel his dick leaking even more, and the head sticking to my ass. He spit on his hand, reached back, and gently stuck a finger in my ass. I tensed again and he kept whispering in my ear, telling me to let, go, let him take care of me. I was soon wiggling my ass and pushing back on his finger. I had never felt anything so amazing in my life and was so horny and just wanted to feel him inside of me.

He lifted his hips up a little more, sat back, spread my ass cheeks wide, and then leaned in and started licking my ass. I started to moan, oh fucking god that was good, and began to buck my hips and shove my ass back into his face, which made him moan. I closed my eyes and felt and intense new heat rise on the insides as his tongue darted in and out of my hole, licking and slurping, harder and harder he pulled my cheeks apart. He leaned forward again using one hand to keep my checks spread and put the head of his back against my hole, reached up and grabbed both my hands again and settled his weight back onto me. I could feel his cock so hard and twitching as he whispered, “Just breathe deep and relax, this is gonna hurt only for a second, but I will take care of you, you gonna let me take care of you? Make a touchdown in your ass? You want to please me don’t you?”

I said yes, please, please, pl..and before I could finish the word I felt a searing, burning pain as he pushed his dick into my ass. Fuck that hurt! I started to cry out, but he slid his hand over my mouth, said “Shhhh, it’s ok, I got you, shhhh.” As he started to pump his dick in and out of my ass in slow easy strokes. “Oh please me, yeah please me, give me your ass now, relax, take it, yeah please me, ” he kept saying over and over again as he pushed deeper into my hole with every thrust.

I was grunting and moaning in a mix of incredible pain and something new. It was not joy, but a need, a hunger, I just wanted him to fuck me harder and deeper, and had never felt anything to intense, so right, I felt so whole at that moment with him inside of me. I just closed my eyes and listened to him tell me to relax, keep my hands by my head, and then he started to say, “Yeah that’s it, yeah that’s it, relax for me, relax, oh fuck yeah, that’s it.” Then he started to make this guttural moan, he grabbed my hands hard and started thrusting his hips as hard as he could. I could only lay there as his orgasm built and built and his breathing got harder and harder, he straightened, tensed, and I could feel his cock unload in my ass. Oh fuck – I could feel his cum!! I could feel his cum inside me.

He just collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, and I had all I could do to breathe with his weight and the rush of pain coming back as he stopped fucking. I started to ask if he was ok, but he just slid his hand over my mouth again and said, “Shhh.” He was still inside me and the pain in my ass now was more than I could stand, I just needed to get him off me, but he started to move his hips again, and his dick lengthened and filled back out. The fullness of his dick made the pain subside and my need for him grow and the heat built up again inside me as I needed him to fuck me again.

Just then he leaned up on his arms, yanked his dick out in one pull, which made me lose my breath, and stood up and opened the window above the bead. I could see his dick was dripping and wet with cum and juice and I did not want to think with what else. He said, “We need it a little cooler in here. Now get on your hands and knees and scoot towards me.” I didn’t know what he meant, so he pulled my legs around, half yanked and scooted me onto me hands and knees, and leaned down over my back. “Do you want me stop?” he asked. No but I told him I didn’t think I could take it hard like that again. “Do you want me stop?” he asked. “Do you want me to take care of you like I want?” This time I told him, no, please don’t stop, just take care of me, please don’t stop.

B leaned down and stuck his face in my ass again. I melted. I moaned, I groaned, I started bucking my hips back to him. After a few minutes he said, “Stand up." Shit, what did I do. So I stood up, he pulled me close, looked down into my face and said, “I want you to taste us.” He then leaned in and tongue kissed me hard. Fuck – his mouth was just in my ass – gross! I tried to pull away and he just kissed harder, forcing spit and juice into my mouth, making me swallow and taste us. It was like sweat, and sour, and just funk and musk, mixed with his kiss, and I was confused. My head was revolted, but my dick was standing hard and dripping precum.

He then pulled away, guided me back onto the bed, and began eating my ass some more. He was soon moaning and grunting, leaned over my back, and said, “You gonna take care of me again? Let me take care of you?.” I just shook my head yes and tensed knowing what was to come. As his cock entered my ass again I arched my back as it seared with every inch. He push my back down with one hand, and grabbed my shoulders with the other to pull me back towards him as he pushed forward. I asked him to please use some lotion or something as it burned. “I make all the lotion you need, and said I would take care of you, and you told you you would let me do that like I wanted, now relax and let me in,” he said.

He kept slowly pulling almost all the way and slowly pushing back in. Little by little the searing pain gave way to that same heat and need and I started to push back to meet his dick. He then pulled almost all the way out again, leaned over, and said, “You ready to please me? Let me take care of you like I want?” I told him yes, and was begging for him to put his dick back inside me.

B then moved both hands to my lower back, pushed my back down, and pushed his dick all the way in. My breath caught in my chest as he just stayed there a second. Then he pulled almost all the way out again, waited a second then pushed all the way back in as I fought to breath. With each stroke he picked up the pace, and soon moved his hands back, grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled them wide, and started to pound in and out, harder and harder.

“Take my dick! Please my dick! Take it! You want this dick? Take that dick! Take IT!” as he slammed into me over and over. I could barely breathe was started to beg for him to fuck me, fuck me harder, please take me, please take me. And he did. He just kept slam fucking, telling me louder and louder to take it, and with every thrust could feel him slam against my ass and pull my cheeks apart as far as he could.

“Take my cum, Take my CUM, TAKE MY CUM!!!!” he bellowed, dug into my ass cheeks and slammed me harder then he had before. His whole body quivered and shook and I could feel my insides fill with his load. He stayed like that for a minute, then his dick softened, and plopped out. He turned me around, “Suck it, taste us.” So I cleaned him off and savored the taste of his load and my ass.

Well B had several touchdowns that night. He fucked me on my back and made me shoot, and kept fucking me after I had cum, and fucked me in several other positions and every time seemed more intense than the last. It wasn’t until we decided to go to sleep that I realized the hotel window was still open – oh shit! Everyone must have heard! B just chuckled and said he hoped they enjoyed it as much as he did. Neither one of us could sleep so we just laid in bed and talked. We got up a few hours later, I ran downstairs and grabbed us some breakfast rolls and when I came back up he was standing outside the shower naked and stroking his dick. He told me to get undressed and help him shower, and he fucked me again in the shower. By now there was no pain, just the wondrous joy of a man filling me up and I met him thrust for thrust as I pushed my ass back for him to fuck. When we were all dressed B said it smelled like two men had been fucking. It was beautiful. I threw all the blankets in the corner and hoped the hotel would not charge me for the stains.

That was the night I became a man. The night a man from Alabama picked me up in London and taught me what it was like to be truly satisfied and made me know what I needed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1