Do you ever fuck to music?

zimmerman

i've fucked to all kinds, and i DO mean all kinds of music. from Black Sabbath to Charles Aznavour to Al Jolson to Aphex Twin to Painkiller to Geto Boys to Abba. for some reason the memory that occurred to me regarding this topic is of a session in 2007 in the East Village, fucking some chunky Asian who didnt understand what he'd gotten himself into. the session was often marked by deliberate acts of mercy, and at one point his ass spasmed in a way that still haunts my erotic dreams, yet i stopped moving n allowed him to slowly pull off my dick instead of giving the hammering such a spasm primordially demanded. still managed to coax him into taking a bit more fuck, but i never got to nut...again, mercy on my part.

the song that was playing for the last 10 minutes of that was this long techno remix of The Doors "Bird Of Prey"....

i should note that my favorite music is silence, only the sound of my fat hard head snapping in n out of an anus gradually turning from tight to soft...those wet squishy-smushy sounds r completely cosmic, love it. u also get to hear a bottom's breathing, n the nuances of his voice more clearly...helps me detect acting sooner. when i fuck u, u dont get to simulate ur defeat...reality only. :)

I totally dig fucking to music, though most of the guys I've been with seldom enjoy it as much as I. The type of music I want is like sex itself: it's dependent upon my partner and the scene. For making love, Bach's

Well-Tempered Clavier is a god born for background noise. Deep, soulful fucking is nicely accompanied by cool West Coast jazz or sometimes the throaty stylistics of Barry White or Nina Simone. For sleazier, rough and tumble encounters, it's trance music. And, for me, nothing in this stratosphere beats Barry Forgie's The Hunted from his Mindbender album. I can't get enough of the changing rhythms of that instrumental, which was seemingly created for long, sweaty sessions of alternating paces.

Read more: http://thetfp.com/tfp/tilted-sexuality/146673-classical-music-have-sex.html#ixzz1k89CKPQ6