3 loads

I was gotten carried away last Wednesday during some sex talk with a friend of mine who now lives in Houston. The communication got me heated, so restless became the word of the day. I managed to keep my hands off myself and keep busy but by mid-Thursday the stress was showing, so late afternoon I made an exit from work and squeezed in a couple of hours at the club.

The place was very quiet - man wise, maybe six guys in the place when I arrived. There was not much to choose from though; it must have been "Really Big Guy Day." As it was still daylight, I hit the sundeck for about an hour, as apparently it was too cool for the critters so I was solo the whole time.

Around 5:00 (no more sun) I went back downstairs to shower and steam and see if the masses had improved. There were a few new faces but still very few guys. I headed to the basement area to cruise so after a couple of incidents, I landed on one of the backroom pads to crash and give a little more time for the situation to improve.

Now, there is at least one benefit to the backroom open area, I always get a backrub. It doesn't always turn into a full massage but someone always will come by and give me a full hands-on. This was no exception to the rule: within about ten minutes after I landed, a guy came in and sat next to me where I was laying face-down on the pad. He started with my thighs and worked my entire backside from head to toe. He had nice hands, and worked every inch, starting with a light touch and working up to a good hard rub. During his work, he managed to climb over me as he was working my back. I could feel his dick bumping against my ass, leaving cool spots so was probably dropping a lot of precum. He pushed my legs further apart then knelt between them and was riding my crack with his dick, no actually trying to skewer my ass, he was massaging my lower back.

With both his hands on me, I felt another hand reach under and pull my dick out from under me. This new guy coated my dick with some lube and began stroking my cock. I was already hard and the guy stroked me for several minutes. He stopped and then I could feel the first guy's dick being pulled back as he lifted his crotch up from me. He leaned in and began to tongue and chew on my right ear, moaning as his dick was apparently getting the same treatment.

Next I felt his dickhead slide back up along my crack, wiping across my hole twice then stopping at the entrance. The first guy was still chewing and moaning on my ear as his dick pushed into me, the new guy guiding the fucking. The first guy was moaning loudly and within five minutes announced "I'm cumming!" and slid all the way into me and stopped. He was grinding his crotch and dick in my ass, sort of yelping every time another shot of cum shot into me.

By now my ear in now filled with his spit. Satisfied, he pulled out, got up, grabbed his towel and left the scene of the crime. The second guy was still on the pad behind me. He scooted-up and shoved a couple of fingers into my wet hole. His nails were somewhat long, and he twisted and manhandled my hole roughly, sometimes two, sometimes three fingers, asking in the process "How's that feel?"

I groan, not yet in pain but not thrilled either with his nails scraping my ass channel. I pulled forward on the pad a bit to give a hint and he withdrew from my ass, and then he surprised me by pulling my ass up, and sliding his tongue into my now semi-sore hole. DAMN it felt good! He rimmed me for perhaps fifteen minutes - loud slurping, sucking and licking, and occasionally sliding a finger in, most his tongue was by in me far more than his fingers. Then he pulled back, pushed me into position, and I could feel his dickhead at the entrance to my hole. He slid the head around the entrance then asked "You want it?" "Yeah." "You sure?" (This is the self-preservation part, is he saying what I think he's saying?) "Yeah." He pushes into me.

Fuck was he thick!. From head to base, his whole rod was thick. I hadn't touched the poppers and managed to take the whole thing - not that he gave me much of a chance to get used to it. He did go in somewhat slow but without pausing. His crotch was grinding against my ass within ten seconds, telling me "Damn you're tight" and "Damn good ass." Then he began to fuck. The only lube seemed to be saliva as he had probably sucked out most of the first guy's load. Now, as saliva doesn't last long, soon he was almost dry-fucking me with his log. He noticed and spat on his dick a couple of times but still he did not lube-up. I was still near the threshold of pain, but was also almost completely disconnected from everything else.

The feel of his cock was overwhelming. I had no idea how long he fucked me, other than to say it seemed like eternity. Other than giving me directions such as 'shoulders on the bed' and 'ass up' and 'on your back' and 'squeeze your ass' he just kept fucking. "Damn tight hole" he muttered as he finally pulled-out and wiped his dick across my ass. I was face-down with my butt in the air, he was entering me from a crouching position. Telling me to stay in position, he shoved his fingers into my ass again, twisting and scraping my hole. I could feel his cum running down my balls and legs. I had completely tuned out - all I could sense was his fingers in my ass. After maybe ten minutes or more of playing with and tearing up my hole, he re-positioned himself and shoved his cock back in. DAMN!

There was a lot of pain from the trashing but I wanted his cock again. He began a steady fucking. My hole was very sore but his dick in me more than makes up for it. Again he asked "Do you want it?" tow which I replied "Hell yeah. Fuck me." He shoved in hard, and pounded my ass, his sweat dripping on my back. I was drowning in the sensation, scarcely able to breath, his dick and cum filling my guts - again.

He pulled out, pushing me back down to the pad. I could barely move. He said "Thanks" at which point I struggled into a sitting position, at which time I got my first clear view of him. He was in his fifties, white, relatively small, and had a medium to slim build, was completely hairless, and had a beautiful dark pink dick, thick even when soft. He was grinning and asked "Had enough?" Although exhausted, I just smiled, slowly shaking my head no. He asks if I get fucked much. Still smiling, again I nodded no. "You've got a great ass." I could not talk, and shrugged when he asked "Do you always take raw dick?" Then he followed with another question "Do you care if I'm poz?" I just rolled my head, still grinning. It really doesn't matter. The he again said "Thanks" got up, and left. I staggered to my feet and made my way up the staircase, not wanting to run the chance of again laying down and having someone else try to fuck me. My ass was too sore and I didn't want lose the euphoria from the session with him.

I got upstairs to shower and glanced at the clock in the hallway: it was about 7:30. The session lasted almost two hours.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1