my first time with a guy taking my first load

stonie

The year I turned 18 I was still a virgin to man-on-man sex. I had had sex with a girl a few years earlier, but found myself attracted to guys. In retrospect I think I knew I liked guys in highschool. I use to go to the gym locker room before class just to see the guys in their underwear, but I never acted on my feelings. After I graduated I started exploring the city and discovered Central Park, and in particular the Rambles, where I had my first experience in gay sex. This is how it happened.

I was walking around the park when all of a sudden I saw movement in one of the bushes. Being curious I went to see what it was. To my surprise I saw a guy kneeling in front of another guy, and the guy on his knees was sucking the other guy's cock. The guy getting a blow job, (who's name I later learned to be John), saw me and motioned me over, and upon my arrival, he just open my zipper, took my cock out, bent over and started sucking me off. Now I'm not slouch: I have a nice eight inch circumcised cock. His technique was incredible (although admittedly my experiences were, at the time, quite limited). In any event, apparently taking my cock in his mouth was enough to push him over the edge, because within seconds he grunted and shot his load in the other guy's mouth. The other guy swallowed every drop.

I figured since he had cum it was over, but was I wrong. The next thing I knew John stopped sucking me, dropped pants down to his ankles, turned around and pushed himself right on my hard cock. The heat from his ass was unbelievable. I had never felt anything so hot on my cock before. Then he sort-of walked me to a near-by boulder, had me lean-up against the rock, and started riding my cock like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile the other guy started kissing me. As our tongues played war, I could taste the residue of cum that was still in his mouth. Then I felt his hands on my ass, his fingers probing my hole. He slipped behind me, dropped his own pants, his hard-on seeking out my butt crack. It seemed like his cock was about ten inches long and wide. He put some spit on the tip of his cock and started pushing into me. The head hurt like hell so he stayed still until I got used to the invasion. After a few seconds he pushed in further until he bottomed out. So there we were: I was in John's ass, and the other guy (who's name I never learned) in mine. Every time he pushed into me I pushed into John. This lasted for about twenty minutes. Then I started feeling my cum beginning to boil in my nuts so I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and sure enough, within a few seconds I was pumping my load up John's ass.

The guy fucking me blew his load in me about the same time. It was a thoroughly ball-draining experience as I distinctly remember thinking I would never stop cumming. Frankly it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. Even John blew another load all over the ground in front of him. Afterwards we dressed and parted ways. I never saw either of the guys again, but will never forget the experience.

Well, that was my first time. Hope you enjoyed the story.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1