Man fucks Dan

Danny was one of the most masculine little blonds I'd ever pumped a load in. He was small at just under five and a half but he was cublike and sported a bald pate, glasses like many old-time pharmacists used to wear and well-bitten nails which not only added to his manliness but also made him a damn good jackoff buddy although being small he usually used both hands to jack my seven inches.

With the exception of his manly baldness ringed by a horseshoe of light blond hair, he looked younger than his forty. His own dick was no slouch, respectfully measuring up to six uncut inches. It looked large on him as much as an eight-inch would look on me. He had plenty of conquests under his belt including those who wanted a masculine smaller man to bust their ass cherry. I myself had popped a few cherries but with considerably more pain and some bleeding to the assholes. Of course busting an ass cherry is much easier on a top's dick and much more enjoyable than breaking a cocksucker's cherry unless the cocksucker is toothless with smooth gums. Some of Dan's conquests were customers when he worked the night shift. I also liked the night shift since things were more relaxed including that I didnt need to keep my nails clean which was a hassle with my mechanic job.

We pulled a lot of night and graveyard shifts which enabled us to score during the usually dead periods. Dan and I never kissed except our first night together because although he looked to be 100% top, as am I, he was in fact versatile and bottommed for anyone who was bigger, heavier, stronger and more masculine than was he. I was a couple of inches over six feet tall and weighed in at about 210 to 220 pounds, had dark brown hair and full beard, wore dark gray-brown frame horn rim glasses that looked black indoors and at night, sported good amount of body hair and had thick nails I seldom cleaned. The bottoms that would start whining and trying to shirk their obligation to me after I'd pumped a few thrusts into them or the cocksuckers that had trouble keeping their damn teeth off my shaft settled in when these thick nails of mine started digging into their hips when I fucked them or their ears when I used the guy's mouth. My buddy Hank was similar to me in size and masculinity, but his strength substituted for fingernails because he bit his as deep as Dan did. Hank had actually had first crack at Dan's mouth one night. He had called in a prescription refill but they fucked up and never filled it. Dan took his lunch break by eating Hank's meat which was nearly the size of mine. Hank fucked his mouth good and finally came. As soon as Dan swallowed the stud's cum he had to suck off of his meat and get back to work with barely enough time to kiss the man's meat and his balls and then put his glasses back on on his way back.

A week after I had started working the night shift with Dan he had a date with one of the fem nurses. He had to do it on the nurse's break time so I covered for him. Fortunately the only customers I had to service was a mechanic who was built like me and then an older fat Mexican buddy of mine. Dan came back happy having fed his cheeze and cum to the queen. A month later I was the reason Dan had to take off the rest of the night. It happened because he had been giving his ass to smaller dicked men including my Latino friend who was almost all top. In fact the man had fucked Dan before he came to work. The last larger dick to have his ass had been a year earlier. Dan was happy and said he was up to take another good fucking on our lunch break. I was horny so I was more than glad to shove my biggish dick up his little hole.

Due to our height differences we couldnt do it standing up since I'd have to crouch down too much. Fortunately there was an old mattress on the floor of the room where Dan had scored the effeminate male nurse's mouth. We stripped and I took in the comparison between us. He was more or less hairless and had blond pubes matching his naturallly blond hair. I had good body hair although I didn't have a defined treasure trail, instead being hairy all over, although not as hairy as most full bears. My seven inches was already beginning to rise from admiring the little stud. Dan knelt, kissed my cock and sucked it into his mouth. He was able to take most of it which surprised me. After fellating me to hardness with the aid of his manly hands he left it wet with spit, kissed it again and lay on his stomach while I added a decent amount of grease to his spit on it. I spat on his hole and mounted him. I could almost rest my chin on the top of his head.

I positioned myself and let my weight drive my glans past his sphincters and home as he flinched and let out an involuntary whine as my dick filled his hole with some pain. Fortunately for him he had given up his cherry during his second year in college two decades earlier. His ass was nice and snug around my dick and even a little tighter after five or six inches in. Even though I wasn't a chub I almost buried him in the worn mattress, which was an old surplus one that had seen many obese patients. I rested on him and flexed my love muscle inside him. He felt it and said he liked my powerful manliness. "I like your nice hole. I'm gonna fuck you good Dan" I said as I began thrusting, holding his upper arms. "Thanks stud. Just watch those nails, don't want any cuts where anyone can see them" he replied. I relaxed my grip on his upper arms and fucked him good, taking full strokes, making love to him up his ass. He was taking it like a champ but I could tell he was in pain, which I really don't mind, since pain is a part of the experience when a guy's hole is fucked. Suppose I might say the more pain my dick brings to an asshole, the more I feel like a real man.

I sure enjoyed myself fucking Dan's tight little twat. These masculine ones didn't get fucked as much as the less manly types so they were just about always tighter, which my cut dick liked. I knew we didn't have too much time so I fucked faster and harder, enjoying my manly power over and inside Dan who was still in pain. Fortunately for him he wasn't feeling as much pain as the little bitch of a fairy whose seldom-fucked asshole bled before I finished fucking him. I was starting to get my urges, enjoying the good feeling of the man's tight hole around my shaft as I piston-thrust in him, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass as I drilled him. I held my own hips, mainly to keep from inadvertently jabbing his skin with these dirty nails of mine. This meant he bore all my weight as I pounded him. I then took a semi-push-up position and pounded him to victory, my dick then exploding in a really great feeling orgasm as I pumped my spunk up his sweet twat. I hilted myself, shooting my initial volley of half a dozen rapid-fire spurts into him, then I resumed thrusting, pumping the balance of my load into him.

I then rested while he told me how much getting fucked by me turned him on. I thrust a couple of more times and withdrew. I stood up and gave him a hand getting up. I noticed a touch of red mixed in with the rest of what he'd left on my rod. He knelt and sucked my dick clean and kissed it. I was buckling my belt and zipping up my pants as the fairy male nurse came in with a large burly male nurse as we were about to leave the room. The fairy asked us how our fuck went and then asked to felch my load out of Dan's ass. Dan bent-over and the masculine nurse and I got to know each other while the queen did his/her duty and then licked Dan's cum off the bed sheet. Dan got dressed and the man and I hugged before he and the queen stripped.

We returned and the relief pharmacist left to tend the other pharmacy while that pharmacist took lunch. About an hour later Dan began complaining about his asshole hurting. I apologized but he said none needed, it was well worth getting fucked by me. He had cum from the fucking. I told him to go ahead and get his hole looked at. I took over the whole job the rest of the night. Fortunately the traffic was light so I was able to get the prescriptions filled and finish doing refills quickly and get the other work done. Dan came back about quitting time. He said the doctor told him to rest his hole and that he was lucky he didn't need it sewn up. The doctor then let Dan suck him off. "I owe you for covering for me. My mouth will take your meat any time you want it" he said and hugged me. Dan's active sex life was relegated to having the bottoms do the work for him whether sucking his cock or sitting on it and then sucking it clean afterwards while he lay on his back. For his passive role he was able to suck cocks and let men fuck his mouth as well as jack off us men who were into mutual masturbation.

A couple of weeks later he was able to actively fuck an ass or mouth but not too hard. Fortunately his being intact saved him the need to pound holes. His ass was declared healed a month later. He progressed to larger men gradually and was able to take the kind of fucking I'd put to him half a year later without bleeding. That time he was able to get fucked by me with no problem. By that time I had found full time work in my field as a truck mechanic so I had to stop by if I worked overtime or screw him and share bottoms with him or share him with fellow tops at his place. The large masculine male nurse had his pieces of Dan. I had yet to pump a load up the effeminate nurse's ass as well as one in his mouth.

A couple of years later the effeminate nurse was reportedly raped in both ends by five men. A guy I fucked said the big male nurse had raped an older "auntie" at a sex club, but it was never proven.

Edited by Hotload84