[Hung Latin Dom] What Guys Say About Me

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

These are my reviews from Asspig, where other users can say how was their experience with you:

• HardGuy_SF*

Wonderfully wild player with more energy than i thought possible. AND, he’s caring and passionately sexy. We literally played for hours. Encounters like this are rare. I’ve never met anyone quite like him. Excellent top man!*

• fistpigden*

A truly hardcore fistfucker who took my hole doublewide – he’s also incredibly good looking and all around hot – don’t ever pass up an opportunity to play with him!*

• CaliforniaSpecial*

Wow! What a HOT FFucker! Great kissing mouth, hot dick, and cute as hell… a really intuitive touch and a sublime fister…Certified Super HOT Cosmic FistPig!*

• svhb*

His profile headline (“Demanding kinky latino Top”) is 100% accurate. He has small hands that burrowed into my butt and eyes that burned into my soul. A true Dominant pig, he made me WANT to willingly submit. I would play with him again any time, any where, any way that I could.*

• joexl*

BIG DICK AND GREAT HANDS WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK 4*

• deepbutt1*

This man is a certified hot hot hot top, and a great guy!*

• isonjkinkboi*

everything you could want and more!*

• daddybearchuck*

This man know how to work a butt…and has one killer dick…Can’t wait to have him Double fist me next time…Don’t miss this Stud…

These guys are mostly older bottoms in their forties, some on their*fifties*and at least one on his sixties. But fuck, all of them, are nasty and some of them, no matter their age are HOT. Hard muscles, lots of hair, oozing masculinity. I get hard just thinking about those happy moments in Palm Springs.

More...

Hell, yes. I love Palm Springs, but I cannot go there for long, as I don't have a place to stay for a few days, and I am always in a tight budget. But when I can go, it's awesome, some great friends there.

I can stay longer in Bay Area, and there's a lot of hot daddies there, but not as hot as PS.

I'm guessing that the experience with an older guy with a hole that's had some training is way better and more natural than what happens with young guys who have to use drugs to loosen up? I guess that's more a question than a statement, since you have the experience.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.