Late at Night in Amsterdam

[i tried to post this to the Public Sex group, but it's 300 characters too long and I'm too lazy to edit!]

I've had lots of public experiences, but probably the hottest was in Amsterdam. When I was in my early 20s, me and two straight buddies flew to A'dam for a week of smoking and partying. Late one night I got separated from our little group, but kept on partying in the Red Light district by myself. In the wee hours I staggered out of a bar and ducked into an alley to have a piss, while trying to figure out the way back to my hotel. As I was pissing against the wall, another dude about my age stepped up right beside me and started to piss too. Next thing I knew, he was on his knees and sucking my cock--even before the last of my piss had come out.

I was drunk and stoned, but still aware that we were barely off of a busy street, so I got a bit nervous. Sensing that, buddy told me to zip up and follow him. We walked through a maze of streets, eventually emerging in a gravel lot. In the dim light, I saw an old fashioned iron pissoir standing underneath what looked like a highway overpass. We ducked behind the iron screen that shielded the pissoirs door from the adjacent street and carried on. After getting my dick good and wet again, my Dutch buddy dropped his jeans and spread his asscheeks in invitation. Not wanting to pass up some strange tail, I quickly obliged. We fucked and fucked and fucked ... so long, in fact, that I didn't even notice the sun had come up.

When I realized it was getting light, I spun my new friend around so I could see what was on the other side of the gravel lot. I friggin near fainted. Just 100 feet away was a huge line of traffic--early morning commuters coming down an off-ramp from the highway. All of them had a perfect view of us two dudes fucking against the wall of the pissoir!

Despite my panic, a fresh wave of lust came over me when I realized all these people could see me fucking. Almost immediately I shot my wad up buddy's hole. I quickly thanked him and was still pulling up my jeans as I ran off.