I want to be a cum dump

hole4cocks

I'm not quite ready yet, but I know I need to take loads. It's all I can think about, and no matter how hard I try to stop pursuing it I only want to be a take all loads cum dump more and more. For all the true cum dumps out there, is the reality as hot and fulfilling as the fantasy is? Is there anything you've done in your quest for loads that at one time you never thought you'd do?

There's nothing like being a dumpster and then bending over the mirror and slowly push it back out. watch it drip out of ur hole and down to ur balls while u jack off to the waterfall of man seed working its way down to ur cock as lube. instant load blower for me.

• 2 years later...
Guest ff-whole

Yes when the tops are hot and horny, the action is just mind blowing... feeling the slut you are and having the cum drip out of your ass is something you will make you crave for more all the time...

Sometimes the crowd is bad and just cruising and then it gets disappointing, but you know there will always be a next day...