When you decided to go bareback

bottomlad_0

I recently decided to go bareback only and want to share my experience with you, really just to see if any of you felt as I did taking my first loads despite the risk.

Leaving the house knowing I was going out looking to be barebacked for the day felt so hot... first I stopped at a local cruising site in a large woodland area. Met a guy in the woods and begun sucking his cock, all the while telling him how much I wanted his cum in my ass. He said he didn't do bb but when he was ready and I presented my hole to him he went straight in... Now, I don't ever get hard being fucked with a condom but being bb'd made me rock hard very quickly! I felt a massive rush go through me, knowing I was taking a risk, and I just let him finish inside me, pumped me full of cum the. He wandered off.

I got back in my car and was so turned on by what happend I made an impulse decision to visit a bathouse for the first time. I posted on a gay cruising website announcing that I'd be there to take any loads with no refusals... I'd only taken one cock bb and felt utterly addicted to the buzz I got from it... needed more!

At the bathouse things got very messy indeed. After playing with a guy for a while in the steam room 2 guys came in both in their late 30s... Through the thick steam I could see glimpses of them writhing around on the floor licking and sucking each other. I was sitting nearby when suddenly they turned on me, both sinking their heads into my crotch, holding my legs up to expose my hole. As one wanked me and sucked my balls the other licked and fingered my ass... no questions were asked as the bigger guy (6"2) got up, got hold of my legs and held them tight in the air and slid his big thick cock in my hole. I felt so slutty letting him do this to me, allowing myself to be barebacked, there was no going back now...

After he fucked me for a while I got up and turned away from them, then got down on all fours and raised my ass in their direction. There were 3 guys in the room althogether, and they were all over me now all taking turns sliding up me. Just letting this happen to me was like a major fantasy come true and it felt... amazing...

Next the shorter guy with an average sized cock laid on his back and the bigger guy moved me on top. His cock went up my ass and then to my surprise the big hung guy mounted me from behind. Felt his wide cock being stuffed into my ass with a cock already up there... Never expected to get double anal and bb too! Was surprised I could take 2 cocks but did so without any problem, first time it was ever performed on me and on the same day I went bareback... mmmmmm felt so good.

The guy underneath came in me during the double fuck, which felt lovely. After that the big top lead me to the jacuzzi, sauna and changing rooms, fucking me over and over... L the shile i was telling him to spunk inside me, to seed me... In the changing rooms he finall came deep in me and I got changed and left with 2 loads from the bathouse and what was left of the guy from the woods leaking out of my hole...

Am converted totally to bareback only now, it's all I want, all I think about. Can't wait to take more loads x

• Upvote 2

Tonight I engaged in a sexual act with another man for the first time. I met him online at barebackrt...... I'm 19, he was 41. He looked older than 41. He was odd, talked very quietly. He was going to be a bottom, me a top. I intended to breed him. I wanted to shower before he picked me up, but we agreed to shower together at his place. I was scared first meeting him beacuse a) I didnt have a hard on at all-what would help? and B) I realized I did not want to be in his domain and be forced to be comfortable with his lead. After all, I have NO EXPERIENCE. Was he going to rape me? was he pos?? is he a drug fiend? I am a top notch student with ambitions who wanted to just experience....Anyway, I totally relaxed in the shower. I creepy as he was/ his place was, I finally got a hard on. I sucked his dick. He was WAY TOO FORCEFUL I HATED ORAL. After the shower, he dries me off...we move into his dump of a living room. He tells me that I am too big for him WTF......That was honestly the best answer for refusing me. He forced me to do oral, I did not want him to cum in my mouth, he didnt thank god. I didnt get off but he was willing to take me home, yay I'm going to live. The car ride was weird. He kept talking about ...idk actually what the hell he was talking about. I hope I never see him, eve though he was willing to take on a virgin. I wanted to fuck him, since he wanted to get fucked and I was there and I went thru the trouble of defeating my nerves and getting in a strangers car and other shit. It was, in the short term more trouble than it was worth. In the long term, it was nice, even though the oral really sucked (no pun intended) I finally have an ounce of experience. I also returned back to my dorm feeling that I deserve to get something really good. I'm better than to get the 250+ lb psycho, I deserve someone who is going to be a little bit of a friend. If I have to invest in that search, than so be it. I deserved better than that I think. Thank you anyways.....

Congratulations Cuirouss on having a first experience. Even though this was not quite the experience you hoped for, I hope you will continue to seek out other men to meet with. You will at some point have a great experience that will confirm that you have made the right decision. There are some really nice men out there. I have met several from BBRT who were fun and some who were not. Nothing is perfect, but overall you find some good times. Good luck to you.

• 7 years later...

I’ve been barebacking ever since the first time I got fucked at 13.  Honestly I don’t think there was ever much of a conscious decision involved, the issue just never came up.  Nobody I played with ever thought of not barebacking - there never really seemed any point in it.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 9/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, Futile2Resist said:

After my marriage failed

It was not so much about my marriage, Yet I realized after that point, there was nothing that I really needed to save myself for. all my primary objectives in life had been accomplished, and I no longer really needed to play by the rules.  Outside of the bedroom, I am taking flying lessons, and contemplating buying a Harley Davidson Bike from a co-worker; some people might call this a mid-life crises.

I’ve barebacked on and off over the years and have always preferred raw.  I’ve gotten to the point where I’m not asking for it but just let it happen. And if the guy pulls on a rubber I still let him fuck me, since I’m a piggy and still need to service him.