BB party in Nottingham on the 03/03/12

ng2bbgroup

Guys these are great parties - if you're a regular on the party circuit, or a newbie - these are highly recommended.. by me, personally.

I'll be there on the 3rd... if you want to know more about them, check out this blog posting i did on them a while ago.

They are strictly no atttude, and you don't need the body of an adonis to go either. The only rules are that you're not bottom only (vers bottom is fine!), and that you're not obese - but large, stocky is fine!

What else will you be doing on the 3rd March? Why not come along and have some awesome sex, with great guys...

Josh x

Remember lads, there is still time to apply to come tot his party - they're always great fun, with lots of horny guys fucking raw for hours on end.

You will not be disappointed - whether you're a well seasoned bareback party circuit veteren, or a newbie to the scene - these parties are NOT to be missed.

IF you're coming, see you there!