[Hung Latin Dom] Monday Night Threesome

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I met these guys in group sex sessions. One of them, in a loft in the posh area of town, where the insatiable twink lives. The other, here at my place, where we had a 6-guy Christmas orgy, and the other guy was here too.

I called one of them, tall, not muscular, but well built, dark skin, just a hint of body hair, model looks, killer smile and some tattoos. He was definitely interested in meeting again, but he was out of town. Out of the blue, he called yesterday. He wanted to meet me, with his friend. I said yes, and they showed up late, around 12:30. Wow. It was awesome, they were both versatile, I plowed both of their holes, made the tattooed one cum in five min, he was riding me while he was fucking his friend, who was kinda dominant towards him. I guess he’s an Alpha dog. The Alpha dog was good looking too, slim, hairy, some small tattoos. Both of them had fauxhawks.

I fucked both of them several times, stacked their asses in top of each other, going back and forth between their holes, made them put their faces on top of the ass of the other and suck my dick, I kissed them rimmed, them, spat on them, peed on the beta dog, kissed them. They are fun guys, and we might do a big group here on Sat. If karma exists, I wonder what I did to be rewarded with men like these.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.