Bottom Looking For Similar To Go Out Daddy-Hunting!

DaddysCumDump

Hi,

As the title suggests, I'm wondering whether there any bttms that would like to cruise Top Daddies together...?

I'm 34yo. Your age is unimportant, even if you are younger and cuter (boo!), but you should be interested in mature, masculine Men, the type the populate The Eagle, for example.

I'm always able to host in west Chelsea, just a block from The Eagle, so we can get ourselves ready here before heading out to perhaps pick a "winner" who we can both look after; grab a Dad each; or gather together a small group we can bring home. And I have a couple of regular Dads I will happily introduce you to, one of whom has a gorgeous and thick 9" piece of Masculinity. He taught me to deep-throat. It would be fun to share that Daddy dick with another.

I'm also very discreet. So if you're looking to play the slut for the night, that's fine. It won't go any further. Indeed, I'd also appreciate a little discretion.

If this is of interest, drop me a note.

And Daddies - beware! The bottom boys are coming for you. Well... begging for your cock. Please?

Edited by DaddysCumDump

• Administrators
...mature, masculine Men, the type the populate The Eagle, for example.

Sounds like you're looking for tops like me. Thing is, once I start drinking I'm only any good as a piss top. Hit me up and we'll set up something (as my crazy schedule allows)...