Cock Rings

whtbt4blkck

How do you use cock rings  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use cock rings

• Only for sex
    • Also for Casual Wear

I love cock rings on my tops and wear them myself, so when I walk around town and check out the guys I always wonder what they are wearing underneath.

Myself I sometimes wear a thick steel cock ring the whole day. I love the feeling of the weight tugging at my balls.

What do you guys do? Only for sex or more "casual wear"

i have the cock ring on alot....

not only when out on the prowl, and not only with levis.

you have on a cock ring with light weight cotton trousers....

you are ON DISPLAY... pushes it all up and out that little bit extra,

that shows off the goods....

commando with cock ring in a suit or dress slacks...it works....

and always when on out on the search.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BushPig

Love the look and feel of cock rings and have a few different types. From the simple o-ring type to the heavy metal one I just bought recently but I find they all have to be taken off after less than an hour because of the restriction in blood flow. One of my fav's is the combo cock ring and ball spreader. The metal ones found locally come in quarter inch increments and the fit for me seems to vary.

Always wear my cockring, hardly ever take it off. Its a very big chunky flat sided brushed metal version that just slips over my balls and is nice n snug.

I don't take it off even when going to the docs, a nurse once asked me about it and if it hurt etc

I also like to wear my ball weights but they need space to hang and are really obvious especially when swinging around doing the groceries inside my trackie bottoms, but there is no space in my leathers to wear the weights inside them.