inwood cum dump

anontopbx

Cum dump anon slut in inwood. Want to know more hit me back if you know the cum recepticle whore that loves it anon let me know i just dumped my load like to know who else has. Maybe i came in it after or maybe my cum.was in there when you dumped my boyz and i have gone by drunk and took turns going up and dumping our loads. This good cum whore is on 204 street and usually is on cl. Such a good fuck if you want the info just let me know. The slut still doesn't know who.i am what i look like it's awesome!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Anon cum dump texts only totally anon ass in the air no faces treat that whore like shit send your friends. Text only no calls be for real show up fuck drop your load and leave 347-229-0024 name is anon cum dump slut I like to use that bitch after he has a few loads in his hole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use that cum dump all the time too. i hit that cunt up w a text he be naked ass up ready to take nut after nut. he nothin but a useless cum dump but yo that pussy good pussy. u wak in he ass up facedown naked you dump u walk out he never see who u are. just email him with subject cum dump he will no what u want he email is ltdrudd@YAHOO.COM .

lets load this bitch up

Edited by pussybeeter

me and my boy used that worthless cum dump again he lets us both dump in him but only one at at time in his crib so i went busted left waited out side my boy went in busted he came out i went back in then he went back in we dumped four loads in that bitch last night and he still was looking for more. he has no self respect but yo good good good pussy.. yo all u have to do is email the bitch at ltdrudd@yahoo.com and put cum dump in subject i just text the bitch 347 229 0024 put cum dump in title i dont know if he gives the # out but i dont give a fuck

Edited by pussybeeter

Yo dudes the ass that inwood cum dumpmis truly a bubble ass. U right i want to be anonymous i hit that fat ass cum taking whore up. All i did was send that peice of shit an email at ltdrudd@yahoo. I put cum dump in the subject box. He hit me up with wanting my stas. I gave i was dumpimg my first load in with 20 min. U never see his face he never sees ur. He is ass up naked head down and u load as mant times as unwant. I say load that bitch as many times possible. Ltdrudd@yahoo cum dumpmin subject. Hit me back after u umload

Edited by Jamaican