[Life In The Raw] When in the act, which are your top 3 favorite positions? Are you t

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I love when a bottom is flat on his stomach, his ass up in the air, waiting for my cock, something about kissing in that position seems to dirty and primal.

Good ol' fashioned God fearing Doogy style in my second favorite, +++ if he has a jockstrap on.

On his back, so he can hold me and we can kiss. While I love this position, I can't always cum from it, so its dropped to 3rd favorite.

Ask me anything

6205496180732721325-2088918731401961212?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

As a bottom..my 3 favorite positions to be bred are: 1. On my back, legs up, so the top can kiss me and look into my eyes as he pumps his seed into me (plus it's a good position for him to spit in my mouth); 2. Doggy style, for that good old-fashioned hardcore pump n dump; 3. Face-down flat on the bed to give the top total control of my hole...also feels good after they cum in me to have them lay on top of me and grind their seed deeper into me.

Just drop a bottoms pant bend him over the end of my bed and slam fuck his hole while he begs and cries. I think I get more thrust this way and the bottom cant stand up or move so I am in total control.

2 if I am going to be breeding him for a weekend I want him tied down on my fuck bench so both holes are open for use. and I can step behind him and fuck my dirty seed deep into his guts and grind my cock against his ass pushing it deeper, then pull out and make him lick and suck my cock clean

1. I prefer to fuck a boy on his back, legs on my shoulders so I can pump him and kiss him at the same time, very hot for me. Then when I do cum, I grind it in hard and look at the expression of angst and awe on his face as he takes my load.

2. For a pump and dump, doggy is good. Had a wink that would always offer up his ass doggy to me and i just went to town on him. A well used hole allowed for a quick release, which felt great. I wonder where he went...?

3. A guy on his stomach would be last, a hard position for me. Tried it once with a college kid, but his height made it difficult. Number 1 still my favorite.

1. I prefer to fuck a boy on his back, legs on my shoulders so I can pump him and kiss him at the same time, very hot for me. Then when I do cum, I grind it in hard and look at the expression of angst and awe on his face as he takes my load.

2. For a pump and dump, doggy is good. Had a wink that would always offer up his ass doggy to me and i just went to town on him. A well used hole allowed for a quick release, which felt great. I wonder where he went...?

3. A guy on his stomach would be last, a hard position for me. Tried it once with a college kid, but his height made it difficult. Number 1 still my favorite.

I'm with bbfuckstik 100%

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.