[Hung Latin Dom] Six Men Orgy With The Tourist

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I had not fucked the tourist since Monday, he had been busy and tired, but yesterday he was in the mood. My friend the Arab bear, K came to change the locks in my rooms, since my landlord did not give me a key and the next tourist wants to be able to lock his room (this one does not care). He installed the lock and the Tourist was in Manhunt, trying to get some guys. My friend F, the one with the big dick called and asked if the Tourist was in the mood. He was and he was clean. I teased him about being his quality control, and I ate his hole while K was cleaning out. I started to fuck him, there was ATM, and he was indeed perfectly clean. K came out of the bathroom and joined the action, but we controlled ourselves and waited for F.

F showed up, but they started smoking weed, I do not smoke, so I was patient. Another guy showed up on Manhunt, I told him to come, he looked nice, six pack and pecs, no face pic, 100% bottom. The tourist had another coming, but in 1 hour. We started fucking, F and switching holes, the Arab bear fucking the tourist. His ass was round, hard, pink hole, slightly hairy, fresh and clean smelling. Almost perfect. Not too tight, but still pleasurable, wet, warm. F and I again kept sucking each other’s dicks after the fucks. My guy arrived and oops, big mistake, dyed longish hair. I did not have the heart to tell him no, after coming all the way here. so I took him in and we started fucking, but it was obvious that none of the other guys were into him. I wonder what are guys like him thinking, when they hit on a profile that asks for masc guys only. Anyway, he was not 100% bottom and fucked the other guys as I fucked him. The the tourist’s trick arrived, and he was gorgeous, fit, awesome body, short, masculine face and mustache. Gigantic dick too, fucked every available hole, very friendly. I had done a threesome with him a few weeks ago, but nothing happened afterwards, this time he was much*friendlier, and he is versatile, so I hope I will be able to seed him soon. I kept fucking dyed hair guy *but, oops, he was dirty- Very, very dirty. Made a mess in my bed and carpet. Killed the vibe. He showered and left, I cleaned the mess, we went to smoke again, and had some beers (not me). F left, he had came before and he was tired. I called my bf on Skype and told him what was going on, he was delighted. I guess it’s love that no matter how many hot guys I have sex with, I still think of him and miss him dearly, a lot.

We returned to the bedroom and I bred the tourist, felched him and snowballed it back and forth to everybody else, before he swallowed it. We decided to go clubbing, and took him to Fausto, the best gay club here (which is kinda lame for my taste). We found there several of my tricks: Tattooed bodybuilder with his bf and also Internet Guy, who talked to us more than was necessary. I finally got a couple of beers. I kept kissing the Tourist, K and the new guy, it was delicious, I was ready for more sex, but no dark room there. We were deciding what to do when a brawl happened and we left the club. The tourist went to the apartment of the new guy, half a block from me. He came, took his medication and left. Internet Guy called me around 4, but I was already sleeping.

I am glad my first tourist is having such an awesome time here, and me too.

More...

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

I kept fucking dyed hair guy *but, oops, he was dirty- Very, very dirty. Made a mess in my bed and carpet. Killed the vibe. He showered and left, I cleaned the mess,...

Shit is a complete turn-off for me and I can take it at a sauna but not in my own bed. How do tops put up with it?

As a total bottom I make absolutely sure that my hole is clean because shit kills the mood but also because I want to feel empty to receive the loads. Whenever I organize a group at my place I must be the only bottom who can get fucked, because I could not handle if someone had a dirty hole. Guys understand it anbd my hole is the only one that they can fuck, which is fun for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.