Are you Shy?

HungLatinDom

I am very shy. I hate cold calling a new fuck. Makes me nervous as hell. Once I get there and down to business I relax. But Im a wreck until that door opens and we start making it.

I also dont like unknown social situations....like joining a new gym. going out to dinner by myself. The older I grow the worse these problems get. I have found that testosterone replacement helps a lot. and if Im really wigging out, a xanax will alleviate the problem.

I was very unpopular in school and didnt really have froends until I went off to college.....so I believe my social anxiety stems from all the problems I had with my peers at that age. I am also very observant and that makes it worse. I wish I could be a dumbass walking down the street texting, oblivious to whats going on around me....

Oh well

• 2 weeks later...

I am painfully shy. At work and around my friends, I am chatty kathy. With clients and vendors, I'm reserved but friendly. But put me in a room filled with gay men and I end up in a corner blending in with the wallpaper.

Being very shy has impacted my sex life to the point that it has been over a year since I've had sex with anyone. I think my right hand has become my best friend and is ready to go on strike. I have no issues with releasing the inner pig and know my way around a mans body very well. Over the years I've been told by many that I am a good lay. I have had many long term FB's. Just need to put it back out there. Working on it!

This may give some of you a good laugh. In the last 25 years I have held 5 6-month memberships at the Steamworks in Berkeley. I live 10 mins from there. As a direct result of my shyness, I have never had sex there. I usually go with friends. After we get naked and check out the place, they are off and running. I usually end up in the lounge area watching t.v. until everyone is ready to leave. My friends alway have a good laugh. They know me, so they understand. They think I am the only gay man in the SF Bay Area to go to the Steamworks and not have sex. I may hold a record!

It's sort of great and sort of awful we all share the same problems.

At work I am seen as popular and funny.At home I prefer to be Greta Garbo,I love being alone.

I love my friends and am very loyal,but as soon as a gay guy talks to me I am a nervous giggling schoolgirl on heat !!

It truly sucks.

A certain yes. Despite being verbal online, I'm useless in a start of a conversation before the use is broken. I hardly approach people myself in bars. Or really make the step to schedule a date online. Far too insecure about myself, my person and my appearance. Probably that's Why I like to get fucked in dark rooms as well.

Become a not so shy person though in bed though...

Edited by cumaddict71

Very much so. It's almost impossible for me to play the flirting game in bars and other places. I'm useless at flirting. When the ice is broken though, I can go all out and be very verbal. I can't make the first move, that's why most of my hookups are online. That way, the mood can be set before I meet the other guy. Then I can be shameless. Rather than offer to shake hands and introduce myself, I can grab his crotch and ask if he's got a load for me.

I generally am more introverted and not very good at being aggressive. I don't frequent bars so much but I do go to bath houses. I generally try to make myself not to overthink situations. I do wish I were more aggressive esp with str8 guys.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes painfully shy at times with a new guy. Until the cock comes out then I'm a total bottom whore lol.

Met a guy online once and we couldn't really seem to strike up much of a conversation. But I went to his apartment because his cock looked so good in the pic...bit of a sizequeen here. He met me at the door in a jockstrap with a huge bulge..and that flipped the switched...I was on my knees sucking away before he could lock the door, then on my back getting my hole plowed :)