[Hung Latin Dom] Monday Night Treat

HungLatinDom

Click here to see HungLatinDom's original blog post...

There’s this beefy guy that I have fucked in the past, he came on Mon night, after the nasty threesome. He is not really my usual type, but he is very hot, despite not too much body hair. He’s rugged, masculine, sexy. A man’s man, if you know what I mean. He pinged me on IM, I was tired, but I was not going to let him pass, work is slow this week (well, not really).

He dropped by, got on his knees, his goatee looked great around my dick. I asked “Do you like the taste of my dick”, he moaned and nodded, then I said “well, you’re tasting the ass of the last guy I fucked”, he just gulped all my meat after I said this, went crazy on me. We went to my bedroom, I did not eat him, just fucked him deep. He was a bit dirty, we stopped, he returned, we fucked again, ass to mouth, plenty of spit and wet kisses, he was in bliss and so was I. I made him have 3 anal orgasms, and bred him. He came too, *put the cum on my dick and fuckjed him some more until my dick became soft. We kissed for a bit, then he left.

Tuesday: I had a muscle guy with gorgeous ass, but totally bad sex. I event went to his place (note to self, don’t travel for unknown guys), he was very dirty, never cleaned to begin with, despite what he said. Then he kept leaking clean water, which was fine with me, but not with him, he wanted me to stop, I asked to be allowed to breed him, he said no, I insisted, he would not budge. OK. I got really pissed off. When I was about to leave, he asked about meeting again. I told him he was a lousy fuck and an ass, and I would not be fucking him again, I wasted my time going to his place and he won’t take my load? Fuck off. Good holes are not scarce in Santiago, I am not wasting my time with him again.

One of the guys from Monday’s threesome drop by after muscle lousy fuck. I bred him, he left.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.