BERLIN - Easter 2012

I am headed to Berlin for Easter as well. Can't wait to get piggy. I stay near Nollendorfplatz but are the bars there the best for bb in Berlin? I've gotten loads at Ajpnia and Scheune. Bull kinda freaks me out. But I creamed a hole there. ;-).

I like Schöneberg. Any place there will do - most bb venues are local.

Tom's is just a bar but a good quickie blackroom in the basement after 11. Schune, Connection, New Action - all good with themed days.

Check schedules online, they are usually pretty accurate. Easter In Berlin and Folsom Europe do get crowds, so sharing some cum is no prob.

siegessaeule.de will have a downloadable PDF (follow "Download hier >>" link) with all events by date, see SEX listings.

Cheers

bbzh, Bull is nice for bb, also as afterparty fuck. As ExtremeCumHole mention it, Friday you have a BB party (you have to check the website and register to be able to take part).

Saturday, go to Snaxx show your ass and get ready for cock & cum !

Sunday, it have a coffee & creame party at Mutchmanns (! doors open from 5pm till 7pm).

I'll go to Snaxx, Coffee&Cream ,maybe Biohazardmen on Friday but not sure yet. I don't think going to Lab on Friday it's Fist party and I prefer when it's Fuck 2-4-1. I'll go to the Skin party @Scheune late afternoon Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the info

http://www.siegessaeule.de/berlin-service/termine.html?tx_cal_controller%5Bsday%5D=20120406&cHash=1d866ac1e29197d9248cb92840444217

I will go to the biohazard party on Good Friday.

Saturday I am still deciding.

On Sunday, it's Coffee & Cream.

I've got a couple of fuck buddies in Berlin so I am sure they will keep my holes flowing too.

I love Berlin. It's paradise. ;-)

• Upvote 1

I am at friday in the Scheune = rubberparty. I am a real bareback-bottom-pig. And need to get filled my fuckhole by so much cocks as possible, seeded with all kinds of filthy cum till my hole is burning.

Also I will stay the saturday and looking around.

I love Bareback-Berlin !!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi friends,

I'm planing to go to Berlin in April for the first time. I have no idea about hotel or place to have a nice baresex in there. 

someone can help me, please? 

I'm a brazilian guy living in London.