[Blast In My Ass] Metro Game

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Blast In My Ass' original blog post...

I always love riding the metro since there are so many hot guys on there often. So sometimes I play a little game. When there is a hot guy sitting next to me and I feel like hes looking at me. I break out my phone and start texting the following message

"Guy next to me is really hot. I wonder if he'd bred me. I need cum in my ass NOW!"

I've never had a bite with that until tonight when the guy turned to me and said "My place?"

I've never look so excited. We got off a couple stations later and I followed him to his place. I got to inside and he asked if I was serious. I asked what did he mean and he waved a condom at me. I reached for the condom grabbed it and whispered into his ear, " If you want to use that, I can go. However, in exchange for you shooting your load as deep in me as you can, I'm willing to do almost anything."

He laughed. "Game"1269265960677439096-941081674131621407?l=blastinmyass.blogspot.com

More...

• 8 months later...

Never tried that.... though When I used to hit the bath houses in Chicago, I loved taking the "EL" public transportation.... to see the people on the subway and if they could tell/smell the cum leaking out of my hole and down my legs... hummm... I'd love Chicago.... usually 11-16 loads per weekend... GREAT Time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.