travelling slut

RawHole2fuck

Well, the deal I am still very young and keen to see the world. At this stage I am more interested in the people than the cultures and sight seeing adventures, well, depends what you regard as sight seeing.

I live in South Africa and I really want to experience the open mindedness in terms of sexuality of the northern hemisphere. More so, the US or Europe. I have a few ideas of which cities to visit in each case.

All I want to know is where will I find the hottest action? My decision is more towards the US but have heard some great stories about the sex clubs in amsterdam and berlin.

Well, the deal I am still very young and keen to see the world. At this stage I am more interested in the people than the cultures and sight seeing adventures, well, depends what you regard as sight seeing.

I live in South Africa and I really want to experience the open mindedness in terms of sexuality of the northern hemisphere. More so, the US or Europe. I have a few ideas of which cities to visit in each case.

All I want to know is where will I find the hottest action? My decision is more towards the US but have heard some great stories about the sex clubs in amsterdam and berlin.

Amsterdam is great. I went there as a teenager and it was an eye-opening time. I was probably too young, though, to fully let myself go. But the clubs, backrooms & video bars confirmed who I was.

I arrived in the US in 2001 and New York & San Francisco were amazing experiences. And still are. I love Daddies so I had the opportunity to meet experienced Men who taught me a lot. And for that I'm ever grateful. Indeed, I still try to repay them...