have you ever had a straight crush >.>

adam4adam

have you ever had a straight crush?

i have one now. its kinda surprsing because i always thought i wasnt attracted to black men. He is so hot, there is so much i want him to do to me...i dont know if he is into guys even though he was in prision for like ten years..........

• Moderators

Yeah, I have nailed and been nailed by a few straight crushes. But lots more just wasted my time and energy. If he wants it, it will happen. Just be prepared to go forit when it happens. You don't always get a second crack at a straight dude.

Yeah, I have nailed and been nailed by a few straight crushes. But lots more just wasted my time and energy. If he wants it, it will happen. Just be prepared to go forit when it happens. You don't always get a second crack at a straight dude.

wow really how do i let him know discretely i am interested

• Moderators
wow really how do i let him know discretely i am interested

Make sure he knows that you would be discrete and not tell everyone about doing him.

Make sure he knows you are ok with doing someone with no reciprocation (even though it won't necessarily be that way).

Really, I can't tell you what to say. I don't know how close you are or how often sex comes up in casual conversation.