Carl – The Homeless Dick Gangbang in the Library and Matt the War Hero

Carl – The Homeless Dick Gangbang in the Library and Matt the War Hero

Apparently the main library in downtown DC was a place that a lot of homeless guys hung out when the weather got colder. More importantly for Dr Mike’s purposes (see story – Dr Mike Biohazard or healer?), there was a cruisy bathroom in the basement and a stairwell where guys fucked. When Dr Mike told me this he said, “You have agreed to do as I say, and Saturday, I want you to go down to the library and visit the reading room in the basement. I have a patient, he is homeless, a vet, who will be there as well and I have told him about you and what I expect. His name is Carl, he will meet you in front of the library at 9:00 a.m., and always wears a raggedy, long, blue trench coat. He also has an incentive as I promised him you will pay him $5 for every load of cum in your ass or mouth, but they better be mostly in your ass, so take a roll of bills with you, say $100. Anything more than that and you can make it up to him how you wish. I expect you to chase the infected cum as since these guys spend a lot of time on the streets, many hustle, many share needles, they almost all AIDs fuckers. You will serve him as you serve me. No questions, understand? Good. I will call you Monday once Carl reports in to me.”

I had never really fucked with guys at bookstores and stuff, so was really nervous and did not know what to expect. I put some supplies into my backpack, a couple hand towels, small bottle of lube, my poppers, hopped a cab from Logan Circle and got dropped off at 9th and G Streets. The Martin Luther King Library is a long, low building, modern design and one that people seem to hate or love. I was not worried about its architectural integrity, just needed to satisfy doctor’s orders, so I climbed out of the cab and walked towards the main entrance. I did not see anyone fitting Carl’s description until I was almost at the front door.

Carl stepped out from behind one of the columns, and he did have the long, blue and ratty trench coat on. Yes, it was cool out, but the coat was beyond disgusting. So was Carl. He was of mixed race, about 6”2, dark hair that was curly and fairly long, dark eyes, but clearly dirty and homeless and I could smell him 10 feet away. About 30 I guess and he was smoking a cigarette like he was sucking a drink through a straw. However, when he spoke I was taken aback, “Hello, my name is Carl. Dr Mike has asked me to ‘direct’ you so to speak today so here is the plan. A lot of guys use the library for a place to hang out and get warm during the day. Homelessness in America is a terrible sin, and makes God cry, but what can we do? That is neither here nor ether. You will serve me as you serve Dr Mike, do you understand? Yes? Fine – here is what I expect. I like ass, plain and simple, so I want to fuck you. You got a nice white ass on you so I want to cum. Also got friends, lots of friends in here and you brought the money right? Yes? OK, - well $5 for every load of cum. Come on, I am horny and want you to suck my dick.”

Carl led me across the first floor to the bank of elevators at the back. There were a couple other people standing there too, women, who looked like they worked there, but paid Carl and me no mind and when the up elevator came, they got on. Carl and I waited and soon got on the down elevator. When the doors opened and I stepped out of the elevator bank I saw a long hallway to the left and right with hanging fluorescent lights up and down the middle of each hall. Even with all the light you could tell you were in the basement. It was still dark, damp, and cold.

Carl walked down the hall to the right, and entered a small hallway to the right and a bathroom marked Women. What? I started to ask Carl and he said, “No women come down here, they know better, this is our place, now suck my cock.” I got on my knees and started to suck the nice cock Carl pulled out between the buttons in his trench coat. It was about 8, nice and fat, cut, and thick. His dick was two-toned. Light at the top, darker at the back, and I sucked and licked as best I could. Even though he was uncut his dick head had lots of cheese around it and funk, mix of sweat, old cum and probably someone’s ass. I just kept telling myself I needed his AIDs cum, so Dr Mike would be happy, so I sucked him as best as I could. Carl was hard but it did not seem to do anything for him. I stood up and bent over the dual sinks in front of the mirror and pulled my pants down.

“Oh yes, that’s what I need, nice white ass, oh yes,” Carl said as he started stroking my ass cheeks. I reached into my backpack, pulled out the little bottle of lube and poppers and tried to handle the lube to Carl. He laughed, “Dr Mike said you may try that, no, the only lube you will get today is man juice, thick, infected, AIDs puss juice. So please put the back in your back and don’t bring it out again. The poppers are cool, let me do a hit.”

I handed the poppers to Carl, who opened them, took a big hit, passed them back to me and returned to stroking my ass as he stroked his dick. I was worried as poppers make some tops soft, but not Carl, seemed to horn him up even more. If this was going to be a long day, I was glad the poppers were fresh. I then felt a nudge at my ass as Carl spit, and worked a finger in my hole. I guess Dr Mike taught him well as Carl started scraping my ass with his nails, which were really long, thick, and dirty. My ass was already sore, so I flinched, arched my back a bit forward, but Carl kept digging. He paused, pulled his fingers out, seemed to be inspecting them, then pushed them back in and dug harder. This time it really hurt and I cried out a little. Carl laughed, “So that’s your spot huh?” Pulled his fingers back out, looked at them again and I could see in the mirror as he smiled, licked his fingers clean, then bent forward, spit into my ass crack a few times, stood up, and eased his dick into my ass.

“We’re going to get you good an infected today. Dirty up that nice white ass with AIDs snot and puss. You like that? Guess you must, or you will, doesn’t really matter either way. I’ve been fucking white ass since Boot Camp – can’t get enough of it and thanks to Dr Mike I will get plenty today. So you ready?”

I nodded and said, “Yes please, I want your infected cum – please give it to me, please. I NEED YOUR AIDs.”

Carl just pushed his dick into my ass, my hole opened up, welcoming his charged dick like long lost relative. Carl started moaning, and petting and rubbing my ass as he fucked, slow and steady. He had not been fucking me long when another guy, homeless from the smell and look of him walked in. I was scared, but guess Carl knew him as he stopped, stepped back, stroking his dick, and said, “Go on man, fuck him, he’s my slut today, so let the boys know. Got some good ass here.” With that the other guy unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants, and pulled out a nice black 9 or 10-inch dick. He spit on it twice, jerked the spit with his palm, then pressed it against my hole. I took a big hit of poppers, pushed my ass back and said, “Give me your black cum man!”

The black guy grabbed my hips and started fucking me, while I could see Carl in the mirror stroking his cock as he watched me get some dick. The guy in my ass did not last long and before I new it he shot his load, pulled out, and left. I thought Carl would want me to suck him now, so I started to turn, but he pushed me back over the sink, dug two fingers up my ass, pulled them out, then lunged forward with his dick. Carl still had on his long blue coat with his dick pushed through the space between the buttons. He grabbed me tight around my chest, laid his head on my back, and fucked.

Carl did not say a word as he fucked, just moaned and groaned as I kept us steady by leaning on the sinks. As Carl fucked me two other guys walked in. They looked rough – total street thugs with braids, Tommy Hilfiger coats, tats running up their necks, and both were well over 6”5, 6”6 and heavy and thick, and young in their late teens, or early 20s. I tried to push back afraid they would be upset by what they were seeing, but Carl leaned forward and kept right on fucking, seemingly oblivious to our new visitors. So I just looked at them in the mirror as they watched Carl fuck my ass. I hoped Dr Mike was happy. My ass hurt and this was degrading as fuck.

Carl squeezed me tight and unloaded, pulled his dick out my ass, looked at our visitors and as he tucked his dick inside his coat said, “Sup fellas?”

“We hear there’s fucking going on. This is our turf asshole – you know that. No fucking down here unless we get in on the action. Whatchu playin with? Whatcha deal? Who this boy?”

Carl seemed hesitant, “He’s a friend of Dr Mike’s, you know Dr Mike, so don’t FUCK WIT ME!”

They both laughed, and the guy closest to the door opened the door up as the other guy grabbed Carl by the shoulder of his coat and shoved him out of the bathroom. There I stood with my pants down around my ankles, in a bathroom at a library, cum dripping out my ass, as two thugs looked like they were going to beat me down.

The thug closest to me said, “You like dick faggot? Betcha you do since you were all up on that nigga. He’s a fuckin bitch. I think you need to feel a real black dick, we need to get some of that and fuck Dr Mike – that asshole ain’t here, so time for us to get some good, sweet ass. Get over here, suck my dick!”

I stumbled forward, bent down, and watched as the first thug unbuckled his pants and let out a big, black and thick dick. He was uncut, 9 inches at least, and smelled like Irish Spring soap. I almost laughed as he smelled sort of fruity compared to his persona, but held it in, opened my mouth and started sucking on his dick.

As I started I heard Carl outside banging on the door and hollering, “You boys don’t know who you fucking with. That’s Dr Mike’s boy yo – let me in. I’m in charge of that ass. Come on mans, let me in.” Carl was sounding more street the more upset he got.

The two thugs just laughed as one continued to lean against the door and hold it close while the other fucked my throat. The thug fucking my throat said, “Hmm yeah, got us a nice white bitch here I think, what do you think Lionel? I think he needs to pay our working tax if he’s going to be turning his little pussy out down here, what do you think? Turn around, I want some white pussy.” He pushed me off his dick, bent me over the sink and slammed his big black dick inside me with just the spit I had left on it and the cum already up there. I arched my back and said “OH fuck, that hurts!” The thug laughed and said, “Damn right white boy, now take this dick!”

Carl had given up pounding on the door and the other thug took a wedge of wood from the corner, jammed it under the door, and then stepped closer to watch. His dick was out, and was longer and fatter than the guy fucking me. I was bracing myself against the sink, watching the thug fucking as he slammed in and out and while his mouth was moving, I could not hear what he was saying. Guess he was talking dirty, don’t know, so I looked at the other thug, the one called Lionel, with the bigger dick. He was biting his lower lip and stroking his cock as he watched his buddy fuck me, his eyes were big and hungry as he watch my ass take dick.

Soon the thug fucking me started to pick up his pace. “Come on, gimme that white ass. Come on now, hmmmm. Yeah BITCHHH – come on…” and he shot his load. As he pulled out Lionel pushed him to the side and slammed his dick balls deep. I gasped as he was bigger and thicker, so I hit the poppers and braced myself again.

The first guy zipped up, moved the edge of wood, opened the bathroom door and as he did I could see Carl try to step in. “Back the fuck up mother-fucka!” the thug said as he pushed Carl away and closed the door. Lionel then adjusted his footing, bent back a little, bent his knees, and angled his dick straight up into my ass walls. I gasped a little with the pain, saw him smile in the mirror, he bit his lip harder and started to pound.

Lionel had skill. He did not just slam fuck, he scraped the gutz going in and coming out, angling to hit the walls hard and deep with every stroke and using his hips to leverage his motion. All the while he was biting his lower lip like he was concentrating really hard. I just hung onto the sink as my ass opened up. My ass hurt, but the pain was mixed with horniness as I started to push my ass back.

“Yeah baby, that’s it – hungry for this big black dick aint ya?” Lionel said, “You need that pussy fucked good huh? I gotcha baby, got that dick to make that hole talk back – let me hear it now – talk back to me pussy – yeah that’s it now, yeah….”

Lionel had hiked his shirt up and his torso had several big tats on it, and every time he slammed against my ass the skin to skin contact smacked and talked back, and my ass gasped as he pulled his dick out before shoving it back in, making juicy sounds from the cum left by his friend. “You want them babies? Want them black babies? I gotcha now, you take my fucking babies, yeah pussy – take em, take em, TAKE MY BLACK BABIES!!!” Lionel shot his nutt up my ass, pulled his dick out, wiped it off on my shirt, buttoned up, and said, “We got you here, hear me? This one was on the house, but nothins free around here. Next times gonna cost you one way or the other.”

He then opened the bathroom door. The first thug was standing guard, let Lionel out, smiled and waved off at me, then closed the door. I was standing there when Carl opened the door and came back in. “Those boys don’t know who they fuckin with yo, you hear me? No they don’t. You are Dr Mike’s and I am going to tell him, going to tell him what they did.”

“Carl,” I said. “Look, relax man, Dr Mike told me to take as much cum as I could up my ass and you would set me up. As far as I can see you have done just that, right? No need to get worked up.” “Yeah man, but they should not have done that. This is my scene, my play, you hear?” Carl was all worked up and stressing.

“Don’t worry Carl, here let me give this to you now,” as I fished $20 out of pocket, “This will set things right, OK? Dr Mike told me to give you $5 a load, and those guys gave me two, so hear is what I owe you. So what about those two? Are they infected with the bug? What do they have?”

Carl counted the money once, twice, a third time, looked at me, said, “Yeah, we’re good now. OK. OK. So here’s the deal. Dr Mike said to make sure you saw the guys who got around the most – you know? The ones who may have a little something something, and I know who they are. Some of the guys are really fucked up sick. That first guy, I don’t really know him, but those two,” Carl said with a sneer, “They are bad news. You just stay away from them and they are not ones to be asked about the bug. They will cut you for talking shit like that and just because they fucked you without a rubber, means nothing. They are dawgs – they fuck holes – period – so do not read anything into it.”

I laughed, as I had their cum in my ass and frankly wanted some more, but I just shook my head, pulled up my pants, and followed Carl out the bathroom. We walked down to the right into a reading room. Carl wandered around, I followed him, and the place was dead. We went back down the hallway past the bathrooms to the other end. This reading room was larger, had a desk with a librarian, several tables, and the two thugs who just fucked me were at one of them. The first thug punched Lionel’s arm, laughed, pointed at me and said something. Lionel just nodded his head, smirked, said something and they both laughed like they had said, ‘were going to get you again”. Right then I wanted nothing more than to ditch Carl and get on my knees for these two, but Dr Mike was more important, so I kept following Carl. God damn! I wanted Dr Mike. I should not be here. I was a little pissed and angry

We saw a few guys sleeping, one guy actually pissing in one of the aisles between books, and made our way to the far back. There were a several smaller tables that each had at least one person at them. Carl told me to stay by the book stacks, so I lingered as he started walking table to table and whispering to some of the men there. I tried not to be obvious, but did look as I could, causally. They were definitely all homeless. Dirty, disheveled, and I was sure they stunk. I did not see the first guy who fucked me, but as I watched Carl, the other men there started to watch me, so I turned back to the books.

I was looking at a magazine that was two years old when Carl tugged at my sleeve, “Come on man, got some boys who are down.” I turned, followed Carl, and we headed back to the corner behind the tables, turned around the last stack of books, and opened a door into a stairwell. It had a big red sign on it, EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY – ALARM WILL SOUND – but nothing happened when we opened the door and stepped through. Someone had busted the latch in the door jam, so the door would not close shut. The stairs went up to the right and then there was a landing straight in front, and then the stairs went over our heads on the left. To the left in front of was a space that went back about 20 feet and created a big empty space under the stairwell that was pretty dark.

I could see several small lights, apparently this was the place to go smoke, and not just cigarettes. Carl walked forward and I followed. As my eyes adjusted I could see several guys standing around in the stairwell hall, mix of races, age, sizes and looks. Some looked clearly homeless, others looked like normal guys. Here I saw the first black guy who fucked me who just nodded and smiled as we walked by and he reached out and grabbed my ass. Carl led me to a short guy standing in the corner. From the dim light he looked Latin, short, dark hair, beard and as we approached he pulled of his coat, set it on the floor, unbuckled his pants, and pulled out his dick and started stroking it. It was about 7, average thickness, uncut, and no one seemed to mind, They just kept smoking, so I knelt down, set my coat and backpack on the floor, and started sucking him. He grabbed my head, said “Si, Si, suck my pinga”, so I did. I then felt a hand rubbing my ass, so I opened my pants, slid them over my ass, and felt the cooler air in the stairwell raise goose bumps on my ass cheeks. The hand on my ass found my hole and I soon had one, then two fingers fucking me. I was bucking my ass back and then stood up.

“Back that ass up!” someone said, so I did and felt pretty small dick pop in my hole. It must have been really small as that was about as far as it went, just inside my hole. It felt strange – I often did not feel real small dicks, so it was weird. Bigger than a finger but not? Hard to explain. Anyways, I focused on sucking the Latin guy and was soon rewarded with a throat full of hot cum. He pulled away and stepped out of my line of sight. I could not really turn as the little dick guy was still fucking me, but soon there was someone new in front of me.

“I ah need ah some some – I ah …” This guy was clearly drunk or high so I unbuckled his belt, opened his jeans and dug for his dick. I was rewarded with a nice long dick but holy fuck it smelled. I gagged as this man was rank, but he moved his hips and pushed his dick towards my mouth. Thank God I had poppers. I took two big hits then sucked him and gagged again. God damn! He had a big dick, but the foreskin completely covered the head even when he was hard and sticking my tongue in the hole was like licking a pig’s ass. It was foul, but my goal was to get cum, so I opened my mouth wide and let him fuck my throat.

In the meantime the little dicked guy had finished – I guessed – and was soon replaced by a nice size dick. This guy was a talker, “Oh honey, ain’t that pussy sweet, oh yes Sirree – that is a honey of a hole – whoo heee- ahh – yeah – that is sweet pussy – oh sweet pussy – let me in that pussy – oh pussy - - -“

The guy in my ass shot his load, loudly as he exclaimed “CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY...” for everyone and their fucking brother to hear. When he pulled out the nasty dicked guy in my mouth pulled out, went behind me, and stuck his dick in my ass. I was nice and wet, but he was long, so I felt it when he plunged in.

I lost track of which fucking nasty dick I sucked and which one fucked me. My mouth was coated with cum, ass juice, dirty dick head cheese and more. I got several loads down my throat and several in ass. When my legs got tired I knelt on my hands and knees on the floor and the guys did the same as they fucked me doggy style in the ass and filled my mouth and ass with homeless dick. I saw Carl several times standing off to the side, sucking on his cigarettes, stroking his dick as he watched me get gang banged by the homeless guys in the stairwell.

I don’t know how long I was in the stairwell, but Carl tugged at my arm, “Come on man, we’re done in here.” So I got up, went to take some paper towels out of my backpack to wipe my ass, but a black hand reached out and stopped me and guided my hand to his dick. I looked and in the dim light saw it was the first guy who had cummed in me in the bathroom. “I got another load of cum for you if you want it,” he said. I did not say a word, just turned my ass around and backed up onto his dick. I was so sloppy with cum he slid right in all the way without a hitch. He wedged me into the corner under the stairs and fucked me rough. He was fighting to get that load out and grunted and was breathing hard as he fucked. I was rewarded with another hot shot of cum and this time he turned me around and made me lick him clean. DELICIOUS!

His black dick was shiny and slick with juice and cum from all the guys who had fucked me. I was so horny thinking about all the infected poz cum I had hopefully taken, I sucked him deep and licked him clean. He was still sort of hard so I stood up and asked, “Can you please stick it in me again? You got a great dick and I want to taste it and lick you off some more.” He laughed a big, hearty laugh, “Yeah slut, yeah.” He fed me that shiny slimy black lollipop a couple more times – sticking it up my ass, working it around so it was nice and slick, pulling it out, then me dropping to my knees and licking it clean. I still wanted more, but the guy pulled up his pants and left, and Carl grabbed me again, “Get dressed.”

As we walked back into the reading room, the fluorescent light hurt my eyes and several of the guys at the tables looked at me and smiled – oh God – please don’t tell me they fucked me! I asked Carl if I could use the bathroom and followed him back out into the hall. This time he took me into the Mens room that had two stalls, one with no door. The other one was occupied so I asked Carl, “Hey man, can you stand in front of the door for me? Watch out? Give me some privacy?” Carl nodded and stood in front of the door as I sat on the toilet, pissed, and let a flood of cum and ass juice out of my ass. Of course there was no toilet paper, but Carl grabbed a few sheets of towels from by the sink and handed them to me. I wiped off, and then headed to the smaller reading room.

There was still hardly anyone there and those that were also seemed homeless. I guess the basement was where they all came. I had packed a bottled water and some snack bars, and sat at a table and offered a bar to Carl. He waved me off and looked around all anxious and jittery. “I need to run out a minute, OK, please sit here until I return.”

I grabbed an old picture book off a shelf, and started flipping through it as I finished my snack. My ass felt so empty after all that dick, and I was so horny and worked up. Being ganged on by those guys was actually pretty hot and my dick was hard thinking about. I then started thinking about Lionel and his thug friend and started shifting in my chair, wishing I had their dicks in me again. A while later Carl came back, sat down, ran his hands through his hair a few times and let out a big breath. “Alright, I got someone else I want you to meet. His dick is radioactive, and bet he will infect you good.” Carl led me thought the book stacks into a section of the basement that seemed older, darker, and dirtier than the rest where we ran into a white guy between the stacks. This guy had long greasy hair, long beard, bushy eyebrows, and several coats on. Even from several feet away I could smell him. Carl motioned me over, “This is Mathew man, I knew Matt at Boot Camp and we were buds. Got shipped out at the same time and he was one of the first grunts into Kuwait, right Matt? Good man here – hero – Matt’s a hero (and then in a whisper) – but not all quite there any more.”

Matt had not said a word and had sort of a blank look on his face. Carl leaned in and whispered to him, Matt looked at me, Carl looked at me, and then motioned for to follow them. We wandered down a few aisles, towards the end where there was a little dead end between book stacks. Matt started to take off his coats and Carl said, “Ok, now get undressed.”

“No way man, we’re in the middle of the fucking library,” I said in an angry whisper. Carl walked up close to me, and said “Your ass is mine, just like Dr Mike said. Don’t worry, no one comes back here and I will watch out. Matt doesn’t leave the stacks, but he has a nice dick and I know he’s got the bug – you know AIDS. Fucker is sick, so now drop your pants.”

I was still unsure, but set my coat and backpack on the floor and thought maybe Carl was right. I had not seen anyone down here, so what the hell. I undid my pants and pulled them down, turned around and backed up towards Matt. I felt a pair of rough, calloused hands rubbing my ass cheeks. He then stuck a couple fingers in my ass and began working them around. My hole was pretty juicy, so there was not resistance. Matt then pulled his fingers out and I felt a something larger pressing against my hole. Was he trying to fist me? No, I did not do that. I pulled way and turned and was stunned. Matt had the biggest dick I had ever seen on a white guy. Holy fucking Christ! He was even bigger than Charles, the leather master, and there was no fucking way I could take him. I started to back away and pull my pants up.

Charles walked up to me, anger flashing in his eyes, he grabbed my shirt and said, “Look here now. Like I told you. Your ass is mine today because Dr Mike said so. So you need to do this, alright? Your hole is nice and open after all that dick you took. You just have to relax and not think about it. I know my man Matt is big, but he’s a fucking hero and you WILL give him your ass.” I nodded yes, turned around and bent back over and took several big hits of the poppers. I felt the pressure against my ass again as Matt tried to get his dick up my ass. I was so nervous, my hole was clenched tighter than a virgin, and it just was not happening.

“I’m sorry man, I just can’t, you are so fucking huge! I just can’t – not here, not like this.” Carl waved me away and went over and chatted with Mike. I got dressed and stood and waited. Carl came over to me.

“Ok, here’s what’s going to happen. Unless you want me to tell Dr Mike you disobeyed me, you will drop your pants NOW. Now get on your hands and knees on Matt’s coats there. I will let you use some of that lube you brought, but only a little, just enough to get him in.” I dropped my head, knowing I could not say no, and unbuttoned my pants again, and knelt on Matt’s coats and waited to see what would happen.

Matt got up behind me and said, “I want some ass.” Carl opened the bottle of lube, I felt the cold liquid run down my crack and Carl’s fingers work it into my hole. He dug at my insides at the same time, making me moan. I then heard the bottle spit some lube out and Carl slide some up and down Matt’s dick. Matt said, “I want to fuck now.”

Matt got behind me and tried slamming his dick in my ass. It would not go. I was trying to push him away as Carl pried my hand off Matt. Matt pulled me back and then slammed into me as I lost balance and dropped the poppers. I cried out, gasped, and started begging, “Please stop, no, don’t fuck me, don’t fuck me!” Carl was in front of me now, wide eyed, watching Matt fuck me and seeing me cry, and scooted behind me so he could better see Matt’s dick go in my ass.

Matt was ripping me wide, but not saying a word or making a noise. I was crying out for him to stop, but he ignored me as he kept a steady pace fucking my hole. Matt was stronger than he looked and I felt impaled as his dick inched deeper and deeper into my guts. I was now blubbering, begging him to stop, but he didn’t. Even with all the pain, my dick was hard, and soon Carl scooted back around and fed me his dick.

“Take that AIDs dick bitch. You’re a bitch for that AIDs dick. That AIDs dick ripping your ass! Yeah man – ripping it! Want that AIDs cum? Want that fucked up shit! Nasty ass – come on Matt – fuck him Matt – FUCK HIM!!!! Carl shot his load in my mouth and after several more tortuous minutes, Matt unloaded in me too. He did not say a word, just spasmed and pulled out, trailing blood, cum, and ass juice as he did.

Carl put his hand on my shoulder, “Are you OK? Fuck that was hot man. You just got infected a true hero, ain’t that right Matt? I know it hurt, but you got to bleed to do this right, just like Dr Mike said.” That was my first visit to the library with Carl, but not my last, as Dr Mike made the library part of my regular treatment program. I saw Matt a few more times at the library, but he never fucked me again there. I did bring him home with me once though and he literally fucked me non-stop for hours in every position I could image.

I did see the two thugs again, and the next time, they ram fucked me in the stairwell, and it was Lionel’s turn to leave me bruised and bloody and my way to becoming a biohazard.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 5 months later...