New member... greetings!

valeandude

Hi folks! I'm pretty new here, only been a member for a week or so, but I can safely say I've already jerked off a good dozen times to some of the posts on here! hot stuff!!

I'm a neg bottom living near DC, 39y/o, tall, muscular/lean (photos I posted are about 2yrs old, I'm bigger now), and a total pig... which is why this site seems to be a good fit! ;) I prefer gettin' bred by neg guys, but am poz friendly. In fact, playing with poz men is usually more fun... they're less inhibited, and more interested in the joys of inseminating their bottoms. And that's just fine by me!

Anywho, just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

cheers!

Hey man, DC is a great place to get plenty of bareback sex. As a matter of fact, I don't know for sure but I'm reasonably certain that's where some guy pozzed me back when I was stationed there (I took a hell of a lot of anonymous raw cock and cum up my ass there, and the timing would be about right). Unfortunately, I've heard that a couple of my favorite hangouts are gone. Are you down to just the one bath up by Dupont Circle now?

• 3 weeks later...

I just signed up ad a member tonight. I can tell already this is a place I'd call home.

I am an in shape power bottom who can never get enough. I live in an atea where bottoms out number tops 5 to 1. So the competition for bottoms is stiff. No punn intended. The difference between me and most of the other bottoms here are that I am direct and don't like to play games. If you lie about your appearance and we end up meeting I'm going to call you on it and I'm not so hard up for dick that I'm gonna let you fuck me just cause your here. I tell guys straight up what I'm looking for and I only send current pics of myself so they know what they are getting. If iI am physically attracted you you I will make a move and try to get with you. This has given me a reputation of being easy or slutty in an area where hang-up over sex are abundant. If I am attracted to you I can be all of those things. But if I'm not then I can be frigid. If we get together don't just dump your load and leave. Be prepared to dump a couple of loads at least!