Tips for setting up a group...they always seem to fall apart :(

adam4adam

all i want to do is suck as many cocks and possible and get fucked by many different dudes

but everytime i try to get a group together it always falls apart because of this

-Lots of guys want to come but they will only commit if other guys will come

-since i cant tell how many guys will come because no will will commit

-no one comes

therefore the group fails because of this stupid cycle that always happen

all i want to do is suck as many cocks and possible and get fucked by many different dudes

I've had groups at my place but yes, they are difficult to organize. I much prefer to find a busy time at the local sauna with a darkroom or darker play area and gloryholes. I like to stay late, wait for guys after bars close. Home parties can be fun but frustrating too.

You need a core few guys who you know will participate and then have them put the word out to their fuckbuddies. If it's just a wide open invitation to people you don't know, most of them will be no-shows. Sometimes I just get together with a buddy and then invite guys over via BBRT or MH. Works pretty well for us :)

Organize the party in a sleazy motel. Even better is if the guys don't have to go past a reception desk and can drive to the door. Ask for a quiet room and you will usually be placed in the back away from prying eyes. Tell the guys that the party starts at 8 but the door closes at 10. Tell them to bring their own poppers and favorite lube. Even better is if the hottest guy in your circle posts the ad. I have had some hot sleazy fucks this way. By renting a room, you avoid having random guys stealing your shit or knowing where you live. One other thing, if u organize with a buddy, you have another set of eyes monitoring the situation and a guaranteed fuck for the night!