either or

einathens

was chatting with a guy about sexual limits the other day. it got me wondering:

tops-- will you cum up an ass but not down a throat, or vice versa? or will you just unload into whatever orfice is in use at the time?

bottoms-- do you swallow loads but not take them anally? will you get bred but not gargle babies?

Bottom here. I'll take loads both orally and anally. i prefer to take them anally, but will take them wherever my top shoots them. prefer top who gives me more than one load so I can take them in both holes, or multiple tops so i can get them in both. Though I've seen some tops for oral only, I've never hooked up with them, and never had a top turn down cumming in my ass.

here are some for-instances:

some guys will top raw but not bottom that way.

i know neg guys who will only play raw if they think the other guy is neg too.

i know poz guys who will only go bare with other poz guys.

and a poz guy who prefers to start out wrapped with neg guys and 'work up to' going bare and cumming in them.

• Administrators

I can count the number of times I've given oral loads on one hand. If a guy just wants oral or wants me to give him the load in his mouth I refuse. IMHO, loads belong up the ass.

.......... i guess i'm not asking clearly. what i meant was:

IF YOU DECIDE that you'll cum in this guy but not that guy, or IF YOU DECIDE to take a load from A but not from B, how do you make that decision?

I'm vers and I love taking cum anyway I can. If all I'm going to do is suck I love having the guy cum in my mouth. If I'm getting fucked, I love feeling the guy cum inside me. Then fingering my ass afterward. As a top, I love the expression on a guy's face when I cum in his mouth, especially when he wasn't expecting it. When I fuck, I'm there to breed. So I shoot deep inside.

I'm mostly bottom but i love it either way. I love seeing the expression of the top when he cums in my mouth and the taste of the load, and I love hearing the moans when the top deposits a load in my ass. The ideal would be to be tagged teamed and having both tops cum in my mouth and ass, and possibly me cumming as a result of knowing that I just satisfied two masters.