The Good Life

GermanFucker

This thread is meant to be a bit controversial, if it's in the wrong forum or it belongs in the backroom, the mods should feel free to change that.

I recently went to a bareback party for youngsters and bodybuilders only, so it was supposed to be a hot crowd. But in reality it wasn't. Most of the guys were smoking meth, tripping, talking nonsense about how high they were at that moment. I had fun with 3 down-to-earth guys (out of 50). And all of us left early because of the nasty scene. What could have been a mindblowing orgy was - at least to us 4 - just sad and desperate.

When I read here how some guys stealth and infect others against their will - which in most cases I frankly believe to be masturbation fantasies or bullshit of the highest order - it's just so malicious and egotistic. I mean some ego is fine when it comes in the form of manly pride, but not in the case of lowly narcissism.

I really do believe that to enjoy yourself fully you need to have some kind of karmic balance, to be right with the world so you can just let yourself go and ride out the moment instead of clinging to addiction, ego, megalomania or malice. And all it takes is a modicum of good-naturedness and basic honesty.

I LOVE to have that giddy feeling of pure joy after sex - you know, where you just grin stupidly and have that tingly feeling from endorphines ricocheting through your body - not the shame associated with living out an addiction. I want to fuck around as a celebration of life, not as a negation of life, to cherish and drink from the cup of other men's beauty, not to envy or wish to destroy it, to embrace my fellow man, not to meet him as a hardened cynic.

It is this kind of lightness of the soul that IMHO oozes sexuality, especially when combined with just a bit of physical fitness (and I don't necessarily mean gymrats). When I look at the bareback scene I often miss that kind of good life.

And I ask myself: Am I one of only a few promiscuous barebackers who thinks that way and the rest really prefers chems and a heavy-handed, fetishistic approach to sex? Or are there others who think that even intense sex should be fun and elevating?

This thread is meant to be a bit controversial, if it's in the wrong forum or it belongs in the backroom, the mods should feel free to change that.

I recently went to a bareback party for youngsters and bodybuilders only, so it was supposed to be a hot crowd. But in reality it wasn't. Most of the guys were smoking meth, tripping, talking nonsense about how high they were at that moment. I had fun with 3 down-to-earth guys (out of 50). And all of us left early because of the nasty scene. What could have been a mindblowing orgy was - at least to us 4 - just sad and desperate.

When I read here how some guys stealth and infect others against their will - which in most cases I frankly believe to be masturbation fantasies or bullshit of the highest order - it's just so malicious and egotistic. I mean some ego is fine when it comes in the form of manly pride, but not in the case of lowly narcissism.

I really do believe that to enjoy yourself fully you need to have some kind of karmic balance, to be right with the world so you can just let yourself go and ride out the moment instead of clinging to addiction, ego, megalomania or malice. And all it takes is a modicum of good-naturedness and basic honesty.

I LOVE to have that giddy feeling of pure joy after sex - you know, where you just grin stupidly and have that tingly feeling from endorphines ricocheting through your body - not the shame associated with living out an addiction. I want to fuck around as a celebration of life, not as a negation of life, to cherish and drink from the cup of other men's beauty, not to envy or wish to destroy it, to embrace my fellow man, not to meet him as a hardened cynic.

It is this kind of lightness of the soul that IMHO oozes sexuality, especially when combined with just a bit of physical fitness (and I don't necessarily mean gymrats). When I look at the bareback scene I often miss that kind of good life.

And I ask myself: Am I one of only a few promiscuous barebackers who thinks that way and the rest really prefers chems and a heavy-handed, fetishistic approach to sex? Or are there others who think that even intense sex should be fun and elevating?

I feel pretty much the same way GermanFucker. Not into that fucked up chem scene at all, well said!

"And I ask myself: Am I one of only a few promiscuous barebackers who thinks that way and the rest really prefers chems and a heavy-handed, fetishistic approach to sex? Or are there others who think that even intense sex should be fun and elevating?"

No, GermanFucker. I'm in your camp. I've never tried any illicit chems, and when approached by a guy is clearly chemed-up, or who I surmise to be on chems, I'll decline to play. Always politely, of course, but adamantly. Same for alchohol. Einathens' remark about sums it up: "i'm not big on anything that takes away my control of my own body, messes up my ability to think, or interferes with my free will."

I LOVE to have that giddy feeling of pure joy after sex - you know, where you just grin stupidly and have that tingly feeling from endorphines ricocheting through your body........not to envy or wish to destroy it, to embrace my fellow man, not to meet him as a hardened cynic.

Theres been many times Ive had mindblowing sex with another guy and I know theyve thought so too. In the aftermath, when Im all smiley and feeling like a little boy, my sex partner grows cold, looks rather judgemental, even rushes me to leave. Its a cruel world and men have a hard time opening up. Some men have to use hard drugs to do so. It doesnt work. Meth only gives u ADD.

I'm on your side as well.

I have to disagree German fucker.

When I see a bareback meth head I'm pretty turned on. For me that kind of behavour is the ultimate nihalism, by which mean it's the ultimate surrender of control and cessation of resistance to the way we really ought to be. Its like a physical realisation of the doom of the human condition. We're here randomly and our fortunes are endlessly mutable. There is no god, or goodness or badness, no purpose to life. Only flesh and the patterns to which we submit it.

Well, I disagree too! I luv to get fucked up and high as a kite...letting myself indulge in any and all debauchary! I like the feeling of total submission...letting a guy do whatever he feels like doing to and with me!

I like feeling needed and sexual and have the inhibitions to follow through with whatever the Top wants me to do! But, HEY...that's just me!

I totally don't touch chems, Never tried & never wanted to even though a lot of guy keep a asking if i will but i always politely refuse. I know some guys that just need it so bad but i am not one of them. Besides i think each to there own & i like to know what happened the next day so i can write it up for all you guys.

It's not necessarily drugs per se, I have a problem with. You like to smoke weed, fine by me. You want to do coke? As long as I don't have to join you, it's not my problem. A very wise man once said:

"Hey it’s okay to get cracked once in a while. It’s your body and fuck those who say otherwise. Go out and have a good time, find that guy or group and get plowed.

It’s not okay to let crystal run your life. It’s not okay to lie, [...] t’s not okay to steal [...], it’s not cool expecting everyone else on the dance floor to be on the same planet as you. If you can’t handle your shit then don’t do it. Trust me, as a tweaked out queen you don’t look good. I know, you think you do but you don’t."

It is exactly the kind of nihilism that pulszer describes, that I find so deeply sad and pathetic.

I have to disagree German fucker.

When I see a bareback meth head I'm pretty turned on. For me that kind of behavour is the ultimate nihalism, by which mean it's the ultimate surrender of control and cessation of resistance to the way we really ought to be. Its like a physical realisation of the doom of the human condition. We're here randomly and our fortunes are endlessly mutable. There is no god, or goodness or badness, no purpose to life. Only flesh and the patterns to which we submit it.

To me the purpose of life is life itself, to mingle, grow, learn, teach, fuck, play, love, to feel. To have fun not as a distraction from the doom of our existence, but to experience joy as a celebration of our being. If nothing else our potential for kindness elevates us above the primordial ooze. To me, said nihilism has but a superficial sexiness; someone with humanity, with a soul, someone who has a real life and people / things he cares about, is a trillion times hotter than any meth head.

As the same wise man put it:

"Caring brings true happiness. Not money, not fame, not sex, not power, [...]. I wish I knew that then."

i think the purpoe of life is just to share the journey. anything that closes you down or shuts you off is counterproductive, in my opinion. waste of money, time and braincells.

when i'm on my back in a sexclub getting fucked by 6 men, or when i'm in the back of the bar sharing my seed with that cute guy, it's because that's what i want to do, not because i don't know what's going on. i like my free will too much to surrender it.

I dont mind getting fucked up occasionally, but for the most part, i like to keep my head about me. I like to enjoy the sex for the sex; not so much the drug induced pleasure of it. But, once in a while, i see nothing wrong with going a lil overboard and having some extra fun.

There is no god, or goodness or badness, no purpose to life. Only flesh and the patterns to which we submit it.

I have to admit that I don't understand this comment. I can't say whether there is a god, but no goodness or badness? Tell that to the families of those who are murdered. That's most definitely not good. It's bad.

That said, I have to believe that there is more to life than fucking mindlessly. I LOVE sex. But I also enjoy spending time with family, friends and other activities. And I want to remember these times. I want to live the good life.