My 27 Year Old Cub And His First Big Black Dick

A follow up to my first story on here " How my new 27yo " cub " lost his virginity RAW "

Thanks guys for the " hood " suggestions guys and here's how I got him his first black dick (actually TWO)

I bought him a black-out hood with only the mouth exposed at a local " adult " store as well as some restraints. Didn't want to scare him so I started out with just the two of us and then the second time with the guy who bb fucked him on his first time (cub semi_reluctantly took loads from both of us) Now it was time for the BIG ONE. I trolled BBRTS and CL for a week to find the perfect nasty raw top...couldn't decide between two of them so I figured why not...have them both over and they loved the scenario.

So we arranged for the " cub " to come over on the weekend. He and I messed around for a while to get him all hot and bothered then I took out the restraints and hood and told him I had a treat for him. I put the hood on him and restrained him on his back just in time to answer the door and let my two new " friends " in and as agreed...none of us talked because everyone knew what to do.

The three of us quickly got naked in the bedroom and guy#1 with about 8 1/2 crawled up over cub's chest, grabbed his head and proceeded to face fuck him but good.

Meanwhile guy#2 thew his legs up and started eating his ass like it was his last meal...it was going to take some expert hole eating to get " cub " ready for his dripping 10" uncut piece. Meanwhile #1 and I took turns throat fucking him.

Seemed like he was ready judging from the moans as he was licked and fingered so I told him " Get ready for a big dick in that hole you little fucker and you'd better make it good for him "...on that cue Mr. 10" slowly impaled him and eventually went balls deep and slowly at first and eventually hard brutal as the kid choked back the tears and pre-cum...the kid LOVED it all the while back and forth with his mouth on my dick and #1

Now the best part (at the suggestion of you guys) First out I shot down the back of his throat so hard that the kid was choking on my load and couldn't slurp it down fast enough and then #1 took over.

THE FINALE...As #1 started feeding him I pulled the hood off so he could see who and what he was sucking on...his eyes were VERY wide and his mouth VERY full as #1 held on to the back of his head and fed him. At this point Mr. 10" unloaded in his ass...gallons from what I hear later. The " cub " was wide eyed again as #1 got off his chest and he got a full view of the handsome 6' 4" black stud who had impaled him and used him as a cum dump for the last half hour. The look on his face was priceless...some were between...pure pleasure and terror (mixed in with tears and sobbing of course) At this point Mr 10" inserted a butt plug and they both got dressed and left (after I instructed cub to lick there dicks clean of course) Of course I told him he couldn't take out the plug till morning .

ABSOLUTE BEST PART...Cub asked me how I knew these guys and I told him the truth.

I found the on the internet and never saw either one of them till that night.

HHhhmmmmmmm....what ever will I have him do next ???? Maybe the bath house?

• Upvote 4

• 2 years later...

Me thinks the cub should be gangbanged.....hooded until the final guy unloads up his ass

Very nice idea, evilqueerpig! Like that a lot... :drool:

But don't forget to tie him up before he gets gang-pozzed...

"Methinks truly, bounden am I..." :grin:

• 1 year later...