Male Enhancement.

Jversbttm

We all been there, we want a bigger Dick, fatter, longer, more cum. I like to top but i feel inadequate. Anyone tried anything and worked? Any myths or advice. So many products and It's hard to know what works and what doesnt. If anything even does work.

Avoid the pills like the plague. They are a straightforward con. If there were any scientific studies that proved they worked, they would link to them. Also the pills would be available to doctors - if they worked. Instead they use the standard scam technique of posting ecstatic reviews from "satisfied customers".

There are various medically approved ways to lengthen and fatten the penis surgically. Cutting the suspensory ligament ( behind your pubic bush ) allows the penis to hang lower and appear longer. There are various sub dermal ( under the skin ) bulking agents that can make your cock fatter. One way is to inject fat cells taken from your "love handles". Silicon can be injected under the skin. There is also a kind of bulking mesh that can be placed under the skin. These surgical methods are not risk free and are expensive. If I were you, I'd join a web group of vacuum pumpers and buy a high quality pump. I'm not saying that vacuum pumps will make your penis bigger, but they will expand it to it's natural maximum extent. They might stretch it with regular use. I'm not a medical professional, so please read more on the subject.

Men have been wanting bigger cocks since, well, forever. 99.9% of what's out there is nothing but a scam that's playing off your insecurities. The other 0.1%, as Belfast-Bottom said, is surgery. And that might work! But there is also the risk of complications. And those complications could range from disfigurement to impotence. Do you really want to risk that?

The surgeries discussed were all invented to help men who have a condition called micropenis. That's generally considered to be less than 2 inches long when fully erect. Only if you happen to fall into that particular category would I even consider recommending surgery to you; the potential risks are too serious otherwise.

Now: from your chosen screen name here, I'm guessing you're a bit overweight. And as the body deposits fat under the skin, it will cause the apparent length of your cock to shorten (it's still all there, just partially buried under suprapubic fat). Start losing body fat and you'll start gaining apparent length.

You also said you wanted bigger loads of cum. My experience is that my own loads vary in size, but what seems to work best in my experience is all of the normal health advice: eat a healthy diet, exercise (this definitely increases both my libido and my loads), keep yourself hydrated, avoid drugs (including alcohol and nicotine), get enough rest, etc. I've also noticed that whenever I've been in a particularly good mood, my sex drive and my loads get bigger, but that's not something we have as much direct control over.

Thanks for the advice, while I certainly am chubby Im not chubby to the extent that fat is hiding my penis and I dont have micropenis but it is really small I think not sure if I can post pics here but yeah. I would like more girth then length but I think im just destined to be a underwhelming top

taking mucinex and drinking plenty of water will make you shoot a bigger load.

and by the way, i've had more fun in bed with an enthusiastic guy with a 4" cock than i have with a 10-incher who thinks that's all he needs.