Neg2Poz: Converting 25yo Nerd

Another hot story from the old bugshare site for my bareback blog readers. I am going out town this weekend to visit family so no sex for me. I'll more than make up for it when I return.

Have a great weekend, fuckers!

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/04/neg2poz-converting-25yo-nerd.html

The young man emailed me, saying he wanted to explore Gay Sex. I met him at the motel parking lot; and as soon as I saw him, I wanted him. He was cute, divorced, 25, 5’9", 150, brown hair, and wore wire rim glasses that made him look, well, bookish.

We got a room, and I suggested he take a shower. He came out with a little white towel wrapped around his waist. I asked him if he had sucked Cock before. No, but a guy had sucked him just last week. My Shaft twitched as I studied his sweet Ass.

I yanked off his towel. His Cock was 6 inches, hard, and oozing. I sucked him, licked his Balls, got him squirming, ran my hands up his smooth thighs, and shoved my finger in his Butt. When I connected with his Prostate, he moaned, “Oh, my God!” His Pole throbbed, his Butthole tightened; and I thought he was gonna amputate my digit when he shot in my mouth. I didn’t swallow his all his Cum, but used it to lubricate his Hole. I placed a pillow beneath his Ass.

“What are ya gonna do?” As if he had not an inkling.

“Time to get fucked, Bud. I need it bad; and you do, too. You just don’t know it yet.”

“Go easy, Man! This’ll be my first.”

I told him not to worry. It might hurt a bit, but he’d Cum to love it.

I pressed my Tool against his Hole. So tight! I tried again. I balled his briefs and shoved them in his mouth. My Rod popped in. He closed his eyes, as tears streaked down his cheeks. I told him I couldn’t, wouldn’t stop .

I saw blood on my Dick. My Cock throbbed in his Ass. I pushed in all the way, paused, pulled out the briefs, leaned forward, and kissed him. I decided it was time to plow him. By then he was really getting into it.

“Fuck me!

“Yeah, man. I wanna knock you up."

I pistoned my Cock in deeper and blasted a huge Wad of Poison Jism up his tight Ass. I pulled out and saw this gaping Hole. I placed my finger up his Cunt and felt my Noxious Seed swimming in his guts. I told him to squeeze his Ass Muscles a bit, and a juicy mixture of Blood and Cum and Shit oozed out. I got so aroused that I screwed him three times more before he left. Before the month was over he’d converted.

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...