Is Kevin Slater HIV POZ ??!!!!

I think Kevin Slater is one of the hottest top fuckers out there.

I've lost over 145 lbs in the past 9 months. Looking pretty damn good all things considering (not much crazy loose skin), and one of my rewards to myself is hiring Kevin to fuck me for a few hours and breed my ass. All this on a nice trip to NYC.... ;) I look forward to that day...hopefully soon! :)

• 1 year later...

The only thing better than getting fucked by Kevin Slater and Jack Foster in one afternoon is having them poz talk you while they're dumping that sweet toxic cum into your horny hungry poz seeking butt!

Kevin is poz, and he's more than happy to talk about it while he's breeding your ass. I had the good fortune to get fucked by Jack Foster and Kevin one afternoon a few years ago, and several other guys. My ass was dripping cum when i finally got out of the sling, a very fond memory.
  • Upvote 1

Kevin is poz, and he's more than happy to talk about it while he's breeding your ass. I had the good fortune to get fucked by Jack Foster and Kevin one afternoon a few years ago, and several other guys. My ass was dripping cum when i finally got out of the sling, a very fond memory.

Did he power fuck you like he tends to do in his videos? Pushing that big bare cock of his in to the base...

Did he power fuck you like he tends to do in his videos? Pushing that big bare cock of his in to the base...

FUCK YEAH he did, as he always does. Kevin is a ton of fun, I have him breed me several times a year, and we usually include a few other guys as well.

His apartment in Chelsea is a perfect set up for a day / afternoon of raw fucking, great location, sling, toys, etc.