Suck Dick - Save the World 3

Just saw the trailer, and I gotta say just how disappointing it is for me to see a guy toted as having a 13-inch dick ... first off not having a over a foot of cock to feed the suckers who signed up for it ... and second not even getting his still-sizable tool sucked very well. Seriously. It's like when I'm a cocksucker pit at a sex club and I see a top getting bad service from another bottom: maybe I should butt in and offer the poor dude some real expert head, but I like to show respect, so I never do. But gents, it breaks my heart to see what could have been an amazing BJ go bad. Of course, it might help that, by my math - and thanks to an early start as a teenager, an ample supply of bookstores / bathhouses / truck stops / & sex clubs in every area I've lived in - plus a boner-fide love for what I do - I've sucked over 32,000 guys off in my lifetime, so maybe I shouldn't expect so much of the sucker standing next to me at Slammer.