A question for sex addicts

eurotopnyc

I do it for the contact-- in a town of billions of bottoms, and the bulk of all the guys here are already partnered, i am on the hunt for a guy who wants to fuck just for the endorphine rush I get from being used-- and if by chance there is some sign of appreciation, maybe a little conversation- hell, thats a cherry on top of the sundae. Maybe the 20 year old are doing it because it is all a new experience for them-- for me pushing the door open to 56 very soon, I crave man contact and if this is the way I have to get it, then fuck me thats how i WILL GET IT, when I can get it. I don't expect love- i know who is fucking me- married/partnered/cheating guys or guys afraid of commitment . But for the 5 minutes or 2 hours , i am connected
I agree it is pursuing happiness. If being a cumdump is what makes me happy why not? There are risks in everything life, money,jobs, driving a car and relationships. If we never did anything risky life would be very boring. For me its that I dont feel comfortable without taking cum. I can go without it but feel more complete and comfortable with it.

These guys speak my words!! I look after Me and my needs.

• 1 month later...

I crave getting naked with men and the total skin to skin experience. Always look for any horny tops that fuck bareback as I have a tremendous endorphin, body shaking rush from feeling him cum in me and being used. If he shares while he’s cumming or after that his cum was diseased...adding another HIV strain or another STI to my collection. Then I will be grateful we will be joined as “one”. I hunger for cock and cum and that’s the way I want life. It makes me happy and I’m embracing being a cum dump. I know the risks and accept those risks. Everything you do is risky, so I’m just as comfortable taking raw cum loads and happy that a man chose me to fuck and to cum in.