I cheated on my boyfriend and he found out

• Administrators

Why do you have to move to a new city? There (probably) is a middle ground. Relationships are good, but the whole monogamy thing is a bit of a problem.

The ultimate question is which decision will you be happier with in 5 or 10 years. Only you can answer that.

So I just have one question, should I move to a new city where I am guaranteed a lot of loads or should I forget about it all and be totally faithful? Leaving seems better but is it worth it?

That's something u will to decide for ur self...fucking with multiple fbs is lots of fun but it can also get lonely... The best would be if u have a long talk with ur bf and explain how u feel...maybe he will accept the fact that u need other sexual partners besides him...

The ultimate question is which decision will you be happier with in 5 or 10 years. Only you can answer that.

I agree. That is the question you should be asking yourself.

A question I have is does he still want you?

He says he doesn't know yet. The reason I want to move is kind of complicated but I'm in a small town so it's a change I've been wanting anyways.

I understand the small town issue. I'm there myself. I have another question. Kind of from observation.... It doesn't sound like you are really that into him. Maybe looking for a reason to leave. Do you want to be with him?

You ask if being faithful is worth it. I can only answer for myself. For others it may not be. But for me, every night that I go to bed alone versus the nights I have someone in bed with me.. I wish I had that partner to be with every night. And day. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 39 and I can tell you that the older I get, the more difficult it is to find someone who is interested in me. And I'm not talking about a relationship. Even for casual sex, which I'm not really in to. So it would be worth it for me. Everyone is wired differently. What works for me may not work for you. Ultimately, that's something you have to decide. I will say this: If he is wanting a monogamous relationship and you can't see yourself in that situation, then do what's right for both of you and leave. That is my two cents. Not that it means anything. ;)

I'm starting to ask myself what I want as well. Since pozzing I became sluttier but is that going to make me happy as I age? For a long time I thought no one would want a serious relationship with me because of my status. But I am starting to see where that is simply not true. And I also see how tricky it is to be in a loving, healthy relationship and still take loads on the side. Just because my partner is willing to look past HIV does not mean he wants to end up with a drippy dick from my extracurricular activities. I guess to the OP I would say, if you want to be a ho, then be a ho but don't try to hide what you really are from others. Your partner didn't sign up to be with a ho, right? So love him or leave him alone.

Guest Danny2

I agree with TastyTannedCock! If your BF dont understand that you need to get BB fucked, infront of him as well, then tell him to go! He should be fuckin PROUD of you ;-)