Touching Bottom's Cock

pata

I know many guys here say bottoms should only focus on Tops' pleasure, blah blah.

However, I think touching a bottom's cock is also good for top's sake.

In my case (and probably others too), when my cock is touched, my sphincter got tensed up. I tried fingering and I can feel a significant difference.

So, if you touch the bottom's cock while fucking, it will tighten up his hole immensely.

Anyone has an opinion about this?

• Thanks 1

I have no particular preferences but I do like it when the top is touching me(my cock) while he fucks me.It is not a necessity but it makes me even more horny.After all my hole is being fucked and if my cock is being jerked-well, do I have to say anything more.Oh, I almost forgot-yes my hole gets tighter too, but there are many tops who actually like loose and sloppy holes.

• Like 1

When I'm taking cock, regardless of whether I'm hard or not, I do not want my dick touched. Most anywhere else is okay, especially my nipples and any part of my ass. But when the top goes for my dick I do whatever possible to get out of reach. My focus is on getting fucked, getting filled with meat and cum. The last thing I want to do is get distracted by my dick.

• Like 1

Do what you want to me. My holes are yours when you are fucking me but so is everything else of mine. Touch my cock. I know what it does to my sphincter and I like that too. Make me cum if you want. I don't insist upon it. If its my enjoyment we are after then yeah I prefer not to have my cock played with at all only my holes. But in a perverse way there is a great deal of suffering when the top plays with my dick. Want to really mess with me. Make me cum first and use my own jozz as the lube for my now tightened and just a touch reluctant hole. Believe me when you open it it will be worth the ride for us both!!!

I hate when a top touches my cock. My dick is very sensitive, and it's actually painful to have other guys suck me or jack me off. I'll let really dominate tops play with my dick, but in general I push the top's hand away when it goes near my cock.

Sensitivity aside, I strongly prefer tops that are focused on their pleasure, not mine. A top that is focused on getting me off is a major turn off. 95 times out of a 100, if I'm getting fucked, I just want to be a sperm dumpster; I don't want the top caring about whether I'm enjoying it. I'll jack off if I want, just focus on busting a nut in my ass. Please and thank you.

:grin:

It can be hot when a top touches my dick and then ignores it. I wear a g-string or jockstrap when getting fucked and I stay soft. When a top fingers or pinches my dick and feels that it's small and shaved, he usually stops touching it and will forget about trying to get me hard. I like that it often brings out a powerful aggression from the top and it can make me feel even more submissive.

I hate my dick being touched if i am busy getting fucked a total distraction, I think the guy who put this blog up has no idea what a bttm really wants.

I'm a bottom and I know what I want. I love it when a top touches my dick. Makes me feel that much more connected to him on a different level other than sexual. It's not something I demand of a top, but it makes the experience that much more sensual to me. This bottom knows what he wants. ;)

• Like 2

I never go near a bottoms cock.... I don't even know if he has one... It's all about my pleasure and my dick... This is if I'm only there for the fuck... If I really like the guy than its another story... Will then care about his pleasure too. But I have noticed that most bottom guys don't want me to touch their dick...

I love it when a top plays with my cock when he is fucking me especially if he makes me cum and either uses my cum to lube his cock or feeds my cum to me. I'm a multiple cummer, so if a top wants to, he can make me cum two or three times before he cums in my ass. I always get real hard when I'm getting fucked, because I enjoy it so much. If I'm getting fucked when I'm on my back, my cock is always straight up at attention right in front of the top, so I find that most tops will grab hold of it and most enjoy making it cum.

What an unexpected discussion. It would never occur to me to NOT touch the guy I'm fucking's cock - I started getting into group scenes and kink and pig play all the way back when I was 19 and I'm going to be 50 later this year... in all that time, playing scenes most weekends since, not to mention quite a few midweek hookups when I was younger, never has anyone asked me not to, not once that I can recall. And while I play the dominating top well my bottoms pleasure IS part of my pleasure. If he's not over-the-moon from my fuck, then I cannot have a good time. Don't understand how one could want to disconnect the two. I have sex for fun and enjoyment, I always assume that my partner(s) feel the same. When I'm bottoming - something that happens not too often because most of my buds want me to top, and frankly if forced to choose I would choose top - when I'm bottoming if the guy fucking me doesn't touch my dick or my nips or something but is only in his head... hasta la vista... not my thing, I'm outta there. Or should I say "he's outta there" ;) That being the way I've always looked at things it's fascinating to read the posts of guys who don't want their dicks touched or wouldn't touch their bottoms dick. Way too many rules and agendas for me, but if it is what turns guys on and no one's getting hurt, then who am I to say "yay" or "nay"? I'm just still trying to wrap my brain about WHY either top or bottom would choose that. Yeah, I'm a Top/Versatile, but I like cock - I'm attracted to men, not women and the cock is one of the pretty big distinguishers between the two, odd in my mind that you'd want to ignore it. But again, it takes all kinds and if no one's getting hurt, keep on keepin' on I suppose. At my age, having played this scene so long sometimes I think "I've heard it all", this was totally a new concept to me, so thanks guys for the update and the lesson...

• Like 1

As a bottom I don't really care one way or the other. I generally wont cum anyway so if the top plays with my cock, it doesn't bother me. It feels good yeah for sure if he does while he's fucking me but again, I wont cum, and I think I've only ever cum once while getting fucked and that was when I was like 19 or 20.

I generally wear a jockstrap anyway so if I am still wearing it while getting fucked, usually my dick is ignored by both the top and myself. Even without the jock I usually don't jerk my dick, it is a distraction for me, I like to make sure my partner is enjoying himself as that is what gives me the enjoyment and pleasure of sex.

Yeah, I am a bit on the odd side.

I agree with Versmetropig. It never occurred to me to avoid touching a bottom's cock and I'm pretty sure it would be an immediate scene-ender to find someone with that expectation. I mean, if we're getting together because a guy wants a top, then, hello, I call the shots. If we're hooking up to see what happens between us, then having a guy's dick off-limits is bizarre.