fit looking barebacking men

hassia

I find this thread interesting at the very least. I have also found that a lot of these guys that are only into "fit" men typically are way out of shape themselves. I understand that opposites attract and all that, but let's face it, not many of us who work hard to stay in shape will give too much thought to someone who doesn't even walk across the street to pick up a soda. I will find some sexy aspects in most men, typically revolves on how well they carry themselves and I can some times over look a bit of their weight issue, but as a rule I don't do what is consider "obese".

I have also seen profiles of guys that call themselves "muscle_____" you look at their picture and wonder, when the pic was taken or what mirror they use. Most of the times they consider themselves muscle bears simply because they have muscular or thick arms, that doesn't make you muscular. Then you have the other side of the spectrum skinny ass bitches with no fat on their bodies and call themselves muscular because you can see their ribs, that's not a washboard stomach either, eat something and keep it down.

As for the guys that have the fat displacement due to the HIV meds, some hard work can take care of that too, though from watching my roommate struggle with it I can only imagine it's not easy. At the same time, having those cokes and chips are not helping hime either.

I agree that the bear community seems to run almost parallel with the leather community and the bareback community. but ive met TONS of hot muscular barebackers.... maybe you dont live in a big enough city? ive met tons of muscle barebackers in dallas and houston