Ft Laud kink/pig bottom avail 19-30 May

Have a vacation week, added a few days to each end. Had planned to do Berlin or Amsterdam or San Fran, but thanks to a roof leak, will now be staycationing in Ft Lauderdale , and looking for a great week of fun and play.

All bottom, not into scat, blood, or pec/gut punching. Other than that, I probably have been there and tried that at least once-- or may very well be excited to try . I know there are a billion bottoms here in FT Laud always on and looking- but give me a try- I really do work harder to make you smile and cum

22 May- hey guys- just an update. Began vacation last Sat, woke with the flu and spent the entire weekend eating NyQuil and sleeping. Flu is over and done as of yesterday. TODAY is my birthday and still no cum ( a 2p fuck dropped off the internet at the point of getting the last bit of hook up info ) All hosed out and my hole is dry! Totally looking for seeding, breeding, gang bangs and perversion- IML is out, my hole is open and ready