Unknown Territory

wonderboy

Continued... When u think of just sex, no one can deny the superiority of big black cocks. After Malik slammed and fucked me total submission and humiliation, I was hooked. I tried my best not to bother him too much but often i begged him to fuck me again but he never showed me any interest. This made me sad but more than that, my mind and body were under his control. His ignoring made me made me feel hungrier for his good cock. Then one Saturday evening, he texted me an address in Bronx and told me to meet him at 2 am. As I sat on the train, I stared at many boy/men around me who were mostly black and Latinos. Most of them showed huge bulges especially compared to my tiny dick. But Malik was bigger than any cock I've ever seen. And he was totally in control of me. Once again thought of Malik made me hungrier for his cock fuck. As I reached the place on the address , i was met at the door by a black boy customer. He was hot but Malik's magic fucking was only on my mind. Black teen led me to a huge old ugly black man smoking from a huge glass pipe. Black teen set me next to the old man and urged me to smoke. I wanted to tweak while Malik watched me but these two black males' didn't take no for an answer. They kept on feeding the pipe to me and after 3 hits I was hi as a kite. They fed me few more hits and I was semi unconscious my mind filled with a thick cloud. Then I saw that the cloud was the big old man's naked cock and balls resting on my face as he straddle over my head. Then I felt a steel pole or baseball bat slapping my tummy til I realized it was the black teens cock. He wasn't as big as Malik but he was definitely huge fucking huge. Then I heard Malik's voice and opened my mouth to talk to him but instead was fed black cock. Until I was fed this cock, I didn't know how hungry I was and was surprised how good his cock felt in my mouth. Quickly his cock grew to a mammoth size. Malik, black teen and this old man all had in humanely huge cocks that were the cock of sex gods and I was their little worshipper. As the old man choked me with his cock, I felt my neck being wrapped around with my god, Malik's fingers as he whispered to me, you are born to be my slave" I wanted jump with ecstasy as he claimed me his. All black males laughed with me or at me and started using my orfices as their jerk off toy while I helplessly welcomed them with my my drugged up body. Offering no resistance even as they choked me and made me almost pass out. Finally the cock in my throat pulled out and I saw Malik with a cute young white boy at the water pipe. I felt jealous briefly but I realized that my sex god can't be mine only and continued to focus on other two. As the black teen s cock grew more, it spilled so much precut and made me all wet. Then he barely shoved in all the way and started pumping out his cum. He kept on pumping in and out even after he came and I loved it. I kept on chanting " thank u" " love u" as the teen bred me again. As I moaned my praise of my black teen sex god, Malik was opening the new comers throat with his sex god tool.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...

Todays "vintage resurection"  piece of writing- and as always, I hope the newer guys enjoy reading this, and the older members enjoy rereading. And the good thing, Wonderboy is still around- or at least was as of last May, so you never know.. maybe bringing this back to the front will prompt a new chapter or three 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...