Nervous as hell

So, i'm laying here, just over 24 hours away from meeting this guy. We have been talking on gay.com, texting, and phone for a few weeks now. He wants to give me my first poz load, then go to IML with me and whore me out to other poz tops. It's all very intense to me right now, but I can't stop thining about it...48 hours from now, I will have taken the plunge.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yeah, don't back out. If you've gone this far in the planning, then you want it. You'll regret it if you back out and you'll royally piss off the top who's organizing stuff for you.

Hell yeah!! Multiple loads from several poz tops is gonna be intense on its own!!! Especially if you are neg now. Have a good time, enjoy the rides and let us know how it went.

Congrats on deciding to take the plunge! Go for it and have a great time! Take as many loads as possible! Im a little jealous of you for the fact Ive been chasing for quite a while with no luck yet! Please let us know how it goes and best wishes to you! :-)

Yes. Acknowledge your fears, accept them, then stand up to them. You are in control of your life, and it's funny how finally accepting the Gift into your body can liberate you from fearing it. I would give anything to take my first poz load again...