now that's more like it (part one)

33 years. 33 years I practiced safe sex. And last night I decided to go out and get fucked. Not fucked with a rubber like usual – FUCKED. Was gonna go raw and get me some of those loads I have missed out on these past THREE DECADES.

So I put an ad on BBRT saying that I had never been bred and if a guy and his friends wanted to be the first, I was up for it. Alas – no takers. So I went to West Side Club, and man, am I glad I did.

Met a guy there named Michael. Had met him before at a sex party and for some reason, he was into me. I am a 47 year old white guy, in decent shape, but my best feature is my 8 inch dick. I am not bad looking face-wise, but Michael is a god. He tried to fuck me in a sling before, but had a hard time staying hard in a rubber, so I told myself if I ever saw him again, I would ask for it – BEG for it if I had to- raw.

Words can’t do him justice. About 5’ 7”, bald, dark black skin, a beautiful big dick and the biggest muscles I had ever been fucked by. He stopped to talk to me and felt up my already lubed ass (that’s the first thing I do when I go there- lube up). He was pleased that I was ready, so he came into my room and told me to kneel on the bed. He entered me slowly from behind, and I was in heaven. I was pushing back on him as hard as he was pushing forward and it was driving his big dick deep into my guts. He had a voice so deep, I could feel it in my bones as he told me how much he liked my ass. His dick slid in effortlessly, and now I am wondering if part of the reason we couldn’t fuck before is because the latex made if more difficult to enter my ass. I’ll tell you something you probably all know- it is a LOT easier getting fucked without a rubber than it is getting fucked WITH one.

I asked if he would fuck me on my back so I could watch him and he turned me over. Kneeling on the bed, he eased back into me as he held my ankles up and out. Fucking ENORMOUS shoulders, leading to wide lats and tapering down to a small waist. He spread my feet wide, his 18 inch arms seemed to feel no strain, and kissing my calves, continued to pound me. I leaned up and started working his nipples- they had been well worked before, I could tell. They were big and responsive, on a mountainous chest. I was taking hits of poppers to enjoy the experience more, and finally, he told me that his nips were wired directly to his dick and he needed to stop before he blew. I told him that he should go ahead and blow, but he said he couldn’t do that because I was negative. Nice guy- but feel like I missed out.

I know- you want to hear that the guy gets the load in the end (so to speak), but he was only one of 5 guys who barebacked me last night.

To be continued…

follow me at http://jismjockey.blogspot.com