Limp dick picks in hook up ads ...

Guest Matias47

Personally I like one pic showing them liump so I can use it as a comparison to the pics they post of themselves hard. so when I am working on getting it hard I know when I can stop the sucking and we can commence with what I really want the ass fucking.

Why in the world does a top have to prove anything by showing a hard cock picture, they are tops after all!

See I think them being a top means that they need to post a hard cock photo because I don't know of any bottom who likes to be dissappointed by hookinig up with a small dicked top. It's too easy for guys to say oph year I got a huge cock. Sure they can post a fake pic but eventually fakers like that get called out and thier reputations take a hit. If you have a big dick walk the talk post pics of it and be proud of it. And if a top has small dick that causes him to feel self concious then he need to learn to be a bottom. lol