Day trip to London

bbpozslut

Im planning a day trip to London. I find getting any bb sex where I am difficult. (Im in Sheffield)

Anyone recommend the where I can get lots of bb sex and hopefully leave London with lots of cum dripping drown my leg. :P:p:p:p

Reading some of the other postings. I read some of the saunas are good. Chariots was mentioned a lot.

Also read about Vault139 as well. I know with all of these places they are hit and miss. I would be really disappointed if I left London without any spunk inside me.

Also what day is best? Any advice and pointers would be great.

Edited by bbpozslut

I've posted about m y week in London elsewhere- but the ONLY place in a week I got loads was at Vault 139- and not on any of their theme naked nights ( everyone stood off from each other- or jammed around 2 guys who actually were doing something) I got my jizz there on a Friday afternoon- the night b4 had been a naked night event >the Circus, and found myself near the Vault around 2 pm or so - went in for a drink and got fucked within the first 10 minutes by an older guy. ( and at 55 , I am not chicken by any means) I wandered around a bit more after his load, and sucked another guy- a student - off in the back hallway- he nutted and split. Then, the place dried up so to speak, and the late afternoon socializing guys arrived- and the sex was gone

Central Station downstairs is more ideal as its closer to St Pancras International. Thats where I will be arriving at. I saw they have a theme night called "Pants" Thats ideal for me as I love wearing my jockstrap. :drool:

However I'll check out Vault139 as well. As assuming Im not having too much fun there :)

Any particular day is best? I noticed at Central Station I can stay longer on a tuesday.

Also I noticed no one mentioned the saunas. I wouldn't mind trying them out or they off limits during the day?

If anyone off here is interested. I wouldn't mind meeting one of you guys in London so you can show me around.

Any of the Chariots can be good, the darkroom in the Pleasuredrome i usually busy, the darkroom in E15 can be good, the Locker Room is busy, and has poz nights, Fantasy Video can be good (stand at the back of the big screen, pants down). In Manchester, the Basement can be good. Have a look on Squirt.

Edited by Holger

Any of the Chariots can be good, the darkroom in the Pleasuredrome i usually busy, the darkroom in E15 can be good, the Locker Room is busy, and has poz nights, Fantasy Video can be good (stand at the back of the big screen, pants down). In Manchester, the Basement can be good. Have a look on Squirt.

Too many decisions now. :(

Looks like this day trip might have to turn into a couple nights stay

Just seen the info regarding the poz parties at Locker Room on the Underground 123 website. Looka like I'll be definitely going to that one :D

Shame no such parties exist up north. There is one in Nottingham however they seem very picky on the types of guys they like to attend.

Just seen the info regarding the poz parties at Locker Room on the Underground 123 website. Looka like I'll be definitely going to that one :D

Shame no such parties exist up north. There is one in Nottingham however they seem very picky on the types of guys they like to attend.[/QUOTE]

So true, i do not meet the criteria lol, but then again, i prefer Men not dollies :)

Shame no such parties exist up north. There is one in Nottingham however they seem very picky on the types of guys they like to attend.[/QUOTE]

So true, i do not meet the criteria lol, but then again, i prefer Men not dollies :)

Exactly

I prefer real mature men not stuck up dollies who think they are god's gift.