[Cum CHRONICals] Mikey's Pump and Dump: Take 2.

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Cum CHRONICals...

At the hotel and have everything set up. Emails have been sent out and we're just waiting on guys to arrive. I'll update as frequently as possible as the day goes on... giving details on the guys, loads, and load count. I'll also be taking some pics and vid. Info went out to almost 60 guys... we'll see who shows up. More soon.

12:35 - two guys just showed up at about the same time - both a little husky with big loads to give. They were in and out in less than 5 minutes, one dumping right after the other. Load Count: 2.

1:25 - a nice looking European came by with a long, uncut cock. He pushed his cock into Mikey's creamy hole and was nutting within a few minutes. Didn't take long and he was gone. Load Count: 3

1:35 - another guy just arrived. Nice cock. He is eating out Mikey's hole and sliding his thick dick in and out. Picking up the pace, he's pounding him good as he blows load number 4 deep into Mikey's hole! Load Count: 4

2:07 - a cute guy with tats up the side of his body just came in. He stripped and was instantly hard and in Mikey's hole.

2:08 - another breeder... should have two more loads shortly. Cute guy in his early 40's with a great cock. Both guys are ready to seed.

2:12 - both guys just dumped a load and left. just how we like it! Load Count: 6

2:14 - bigger bear-type guy just arrived, hard and ready to seed. 3 minutes later... Load Count: 7

2:18 - someone i've never seen at our parties showed up ready to breed. lovin' this action! guy after guy coming in to breed a hot, cummy hole! I hope we can beat our record of 34 loads!

Thrusting in and out, the new guy shot his jizz in 4 minutes. Load Count: 8

2:25 - middle-aged red head showed up. LOVE red-heads. looks like a decent cock. he's lubing up and getting ready to press into Mikey's sloppy hole. the guy was hard within a minute and was pushing the head of his cock into Mikey's ass. He seems to like it! Literally 2 minutes later, the guy pulls out and whispers "I came." HOT! Load Count: 9

IMG_1968.JPG

2:32 - After the red head dumped his load... I HAD to feel what Mikey's hole was like. As soon as I slid in, there was another knock on the door. His ass felt SO good. Nice and full with 9 big loads of jizz... but I didn't get to cum yet. The guy at the door is an older gentleman with a nice cock. He asked how many loads were in, and said he wanted to be number 10. Not 4 minutes later, he got his wish. Load Count: 10.

2:42 - I couldn't resist any longer. After #10 left, I had to slide in. His hole was really hot and creamy. Now I see why everyone is cumming so quickly. It didn't take long for me to blast a huge, pulsing load into the mix. Load Count: 11 from 11 guys.

2:48 - haha so apparently someone on the email list (with the room info) called the hotel and said something was going on in our room. The cops showed up. Deemed everything ok, actually said "we don't care if there's a sex party going on", apologized for the trouble and left.

2:57 - cute asian in his 30's just arrived to add his seed. Cute, slim guy with a nice cock. You could hear the head of his dick as it penetrated Mikey's hole. By 3pm he was dumping his seed. Load Count: 12

3:21 - next guy arrives. An older gentleman with salt and pepper hair, very attractive and a decent body. he rubs his cock against Mikey's hole to get hard and is soon sliding inside. He likes it deep and keeps his cock pushed all the way in as he fucked doggie style. As Mikey moans, the guy asks, "do you like that?" In the meantime, the red head knocks on the door and it back to dump another load. After some fucking, the older guy pulls out and starts jerking his cock and then slides back in. Eventually he pulls out (hasn't cum yet) and lets the red head slide in. He dumps another load and the older guy is instantly hard and in his hole. He, too, dumps his load deep. Load Count: 14 loads from 13 guys

4:22 - the next breeder has arrived, a regular to the parties, and he's ready to unload. He grabs the lube and applies some to his cock to get hard... spits on his dick and slides right in. He pounds for a few minutes and just like everyone else, empties his ball sack into the bottom's hole! Load Count: 15

4:45 - middle-aged built guy with tats and a "straight" look comes to the door. I suck him hard and within 2 minutes he's busting his load up a hot, tight hole. Another guy has come to the door. A very cute guy, slim with arm tats. And, as load 16 left, another guy comes in. So now there are two dudes strokin to get hard and fuck a hot, cummy hole. One gets behind Mikey and starts fucking as I suck the other guy's cock. The one fucking, unloads and the other decides he can't get hard. They both leave. Load Count: 17

5:10 - two guys showed up about the same time. the first a middle-aged, slim dude with a HUGE cock. He slid in and came within a few minutes. (Got some good vid of that!) The second, a hot latin guy, couldn't cum but said he'd be back later in a bit. He's staying close. Load Count: 18

IMG_1965.JPG

6:15 - finally someone else showed up! nice lookin' guy from west palm. Wearing a silver cock ring around his thick cock and big balls, he spit on his dick and started getting hard. He said he was a little nervous, but it didn't take him too long to slide into Mikey's cum filled fucksleeve and shot his seed. Load Count: 19

6:21 - a short, thick latin dude came knockin and seemed nervous about the scene, but he quickly stripped and starting playing with himself. He couldn't get hard, but I knew what would do the trick. Hard as a rock, I slide my raw dick into Mikey's hole. The guy was instantly hard and swapped places with me. He had a hot, thick, uncut piece of meat that he used to spear our cumwhore's hole. It didn't take long for him to drop his load of jizz and become numero 20. Load Count: 20

6:45 - thin latin bud of mine stopped by to add his seed to the mix. He starts fuckin and points at himself saying, "I'm 21?". That gets him goin as he takes a hit of poppers and starts thrusting his raw cock in and out faster and faster. He pulls out to lick Mikey's cummy hole and shoves his dick back in. He alternates like that for awhile before shooting his 2 day load. Load Count: 21

7:18 - 3 guys just arrived. Two are good friends of mine with GREAT cocks. Another is a new guy here to breed a hot hole. And a 4th just knocked. The second two guys are bigger, bear-type guys while the first two are slim, toned guys. Guy 1 bred within the first minute, unleashing a nice, thick load. Guy 2 quickly took his place and was breeding within 2 minutes flat... dumping a hot, 2 day load he'd been saving for us. Guy 3 was right in step, sliding into an already sloppy hole. Guy 4 was right behind him, but couldn't get hard right away, he was kinda nervous. He kinda fumbled around a bit but couldn't cum. As he was leaving, another guy came in. Middle-aged with a great cock and body. He easily slid into Mikey's hole. He started slow at first, picking up the speed, telling Mikey how much he wanted his ass. He grunts as he says, "are you ready for some cum?" And dumps a load. Load Count: 25

8:32 - the guys are a little more spread out now, but one just arrived. A middle-aged jock type. As most of those before him, he was pretty hard once he came in the door... ready to seed a cum-filled hole. He fucked a little then pulled out and jerked his load onto Mikey's hole. Load Count: 26

9:26 - since no one else is showing up, we're gonna call it a night. We'll probably head to a local sex club or bathhouse... and if we do I'll do an update on the total number of loads Mikey gets. We haven't hit the goal yet, but there's still a chance. Hope you all enjoyed the updates!

Update: We checked out a bookstore with gloryholes, but no one was biting and the crowd was kind of off. So we headed to a sex club and checked out the scene. There were a lot of voyeurs and not many were wanting to step in and seed Mikey in the room we set up in. He did manage one more load, making his Final Load Count 27. Before we left, I also dumped a load in some anonymous, cummy hole. All in all, a good day. We didn't make our goal of 40 loads, but we still had a lot of fun!

xo

Kyle

2006509762666216257-8590401545260672354?l=cumchronicals.blogspot.com

More...

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.