Bare slut newbie

Hi guyz!

I am a 28 Dutch slut - great ass and love being a group slut. Big older men are big turn on for me.

I have read some topics and would love to go bare... I have become + recently (accident condom).

I always go to saunas and clubs and want to go bare.

Would it be safer if I am just a top fucking a guys' ass? And if I just suck a dick and swallow the load immediately?

Thanks guys for sharing your experiences. Private mails very welcome!

Guest Matias47

Well, safe for what if you're already poz? It would't be safer for the bottom (but then one would assume he knows his risk). With other stds top or bottom really doesn't matter.

You can get yourself innoculated against hep b, other std's are generally treatable (apart from the obvious hiv), so getting something is a barebacker occupational hazard, the more fucking that you do, the more chances of picking something up, unless U are in a monogomous relationship. Life is full of risks and sex is just another of them. Enjoy being a slut.. and take your chances..

• Administrators
You can off course even get an std from safe sex.

Including HIV...

You can get yourself innoculated against hep b, other std's are generally treatable (apart from the obvious hiv), so getting something is a barebacker occupational hazard, the more fucking that you do, the more chances of picking something up, unless U are in a monogomous relationship. Life is full of risks and sex is just another of them. Enjoy being a slut.. and take your chances..

Everyone on this board should get vaccinated against Hep A & B (Hep A is important for guys who like rimming), and against HPV (the cause of anal warts which 40% of gay men will get at some point if not vaccinated).

Hep C isn't always treatable... It can be as big of a bitch as HIV. In the past it was always associated with IV drug use, but apparently there are cases of sexual transmission recently - though I wonder how many of those guys just don't want to fess up to IV drug use...

Guest Matias47
Well, safe for other std's. You can off course even get an std from safe sex.

But if you bareback a guys' ass is the risk of an std

much higher?

Barebacking in general gives an increased risk, but top or bottom doesn't matter since in most cases the other disease are spread by physical contact with the disease organism. RT is absolutly correct about getting innoculated for HEP A, B and HPV.