Getting the hair off your ass --

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

I've tried shaving, removal creams, body groomers -- no matter what, I get razor rash/ingrown hairs by the next day. Shaving every doesn't help.

Any suggestions?

My guess would be laser hair removal treatment - I know they will laser hair off around the vagina, so I don't see why it couldn't be done for the mangina. There should be a few places in you town that handles cosmetic procedures like laser hair removal. Contact them.

I just shaved mine within the last hour because I am going out tonight slutting, it's not that hairy anyway, mostly by the crack and a little near the hole, but I did my buns too. Just with a disposable razor and it was fine. It makes things cleaner too for wiping my butt and my underwear. Too lazy to shave my balls. I mostly bottom anyway. I don't even need to get blown, I'd rather suck dick and get fucked. I don't think I'm gonna manscape my pubes anymore either. I always trim too much and have to shave it all off.

This sounds like an odd suggestion, but I've discovered that I have better luck by most methods of hair removal (shaving/depilatories) on my ass by doing it the day or so before I plan to be somewhat active. Normally, I'm stuck sitting at a computer most of the day, so I think that the extra pressure of sitting on my ass for 8-10 hours leads to ingrown hairs and lower air circulation. Taking care of it on a Friday night when I can then sleep on my stomach, be naked, and be standing/walking/doing stuff for the next 48+ hours give the stubble a more natural start to begin growing out again.

I've used an electric epilator when I want my ass smooth. It's similar to an electric shaver in style, but the rotating cylinder captures the hair and pulls it out. It's not easy doing it by myself and it's a task I take over several days. Epilators belong in the hands of Masters in the playroom! LOL

I sometimes trim the hair on my ass but only with an electric razor because I like to leave at least a little fuzz. Try cutting it very short but not shaving it all off. That way you are not scraping and irritating the skin with a razor.

On the Rachael Ray show everybody and anybody keeps comming to the show and praising TRIA hair removal system. It is an at home lazer system. Yes it cost a pretty penny but after a period of time you don't need it any more. They recommend that you gift it to a friend, or for a reduced price. Here is Rachael's link:

http://www.triabeauty.com/?utm_campaign=rachrayvisits&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=furl

Laser doesn't work for everyone, either. A number of years ago, my daddy at the time insisted that I get laser removal to make my ass perfectly smooth. It worked temporarily but even after a number of expensive treatments the fur still grew back (though somewhat less). He really got off on my hairless butt, so it was worth it to him.

I would be very hesitant to try to do any kind of laser treatment at home. Laser removal hurts. I don't mind pain but I'm not good at inflicting it on myself. And I can only imagine the kind of contortions you'd need to go through to use that Tria Beauty thing on your ass.

On the Rachael Ray show everybody and anybody keeps comming to the show and praising TRIA hair removal system. It is an at home lazer system. Yes it cost a pretty penny but after a period of time you don't need it any more. They recommend that you gift it to a friend, or for a reduced price. Here is Rachael's link:

http://www.triabeauty.com/?utm_campaign=rachrayvisits&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=furl

I found the blog of a guy who is documenting his attempt to use this on his pubes...

http://triaformen.blogspot.com/