Does becoming poz really set you free?

Reading this forum has made me want to be a take all loads cum dump. I havent started taking loads yet cause I dont want to get STDs, especially HIV. But the thing is the idea of chasing has become such a turn on, i crave the stories on here where a hesitant bottom ends up begging for poz loads. I read a lot of posts where guys say how much happier and freer they are since they converted because they can be as much of an unhibited sex pig as they want. But is it really worth all the other consequences like the medicines and other health risks? And for any former chasers, are you happy you seroconverted?

... a lot of posts where guys say how much happier and freer they are since they converted ...

It is all a state of your own mind and is very arbitrary. Some change it as often as damn seasons, some even faster. And some can't distinguish fantasy from reality and indulge in the whole hyped up hoopla and with no abandon and no bottom to that barrel. Although I agree humans are not mostly reasonable when they are so overwhelmingly horny, and it is easy to fall for an illusion or two, perceived happiness and freedom (of action seeking joyous entertainment I presume) is a result of so much overall more than just sexual relief or state of your blood serum. Your general wellbeing should give you that feeling of yourself. If you're looking to oversimplify your life and scoot ahead to blissfull happiness by becoming poz, I assure you - it won't happen: you will be pozzed, and it won't make you happy. On the other side, I would dare to suggest that one can be quite happy fucking around and not dliberately chasing. Seroconversion is still a consequence but not a paramount or a corner stone of your personality.

... because they can be as much of an unhibited sex pig as they want. ...

Being poz is not a requirement for or prerequisite to such behavior or practice. You can believe me when I say that predominant majority of guys, fags, pigs and other kinds that I came across in recent years and gotten to talk details on sex, freak when I traverse the list of things I do (not as a phone sex fantasy) and tell them that I expect the other party to entertain it as well. And I am not poz, just an utter and uninhibited pervert. Cheers to that!

... is it really worth all the other consequences like the medicines and other health risks? ...

No, I tend to think that it is not. But damn so extremely seductive and tempting, so much so that all the proper consequences that are in focus all other time tend to diminish to near zero and drift away into the fog of a humping orgy or mystery of the darkroom.

For many guys, being poz has tied them to a lifetime of serious health issues, poverty, loneliness and despair. For others (including me), being poz has freed them to enjoy a lifetime of good health, fitness and unlimited bareback sex with no apologies, fears or regrets. Like most conditions in life, it's a result of personal choices and sheer chance. Good luck.

Dude, all in the eye. I've seen one too many of the former. And as for the latter - my only argument is that one can be with "a lifetime of good health, fitness and unlimited bareback sex with no apologies, fears or regrets" WITHOUT first becoming poz. You might become poz in the process, but in my opinion it is not a/thee requirement nor a guarantee nor thee vehicle that will get you to that state of mind. I really can't say that any simpler. I agree, it is about choices and open mind but towards oneself first and foremost. If you accept yourself as a bareback pig and you are happy being a pervert, being neg is not a drawback or a reason for self-discrimination or grounds for any inferiority complex to go completely mental. <stepping down from the soap box>

On the other hand, relying on becoming poz as a foundation to one's personal vision of freedom or happiness (note that I don't include health here, it is too much of a wild card) is just missing some brain chemistry for me. I don't see it as a #1 Appealing Idea in my sea of fantasies. Yet I'd say in my experience poz guys are in general more perverted and more accepting to enjoy many things I practice without much coersion. Cheers

For me being a perveted barebacking bath house pig with my no apologies, fears and regrets knew it was a matter of time before I was converted to poz. But I did want to know who pozzed me so I found someone I liked that was poz to fuck me so I knew who pozzed me. I can say since I've been converted to poz, I'm a bigger bareback pig than ever.

• 8 months later...
Guest Matias47

Frankly, for me, being poz sucks. It's my own fault, I wasn't bug chasing, but I wasn't safe and I didn't test so I got sick -- very, very sick. So, you go on meds, which may or may not be paid for. I was lucky that at the time in California ADAP was fully funded. In South Carolina at the same time people on the ADAP waiting list were dying. So, I still fuck around, disclose, and get checked for other stds.

Even patients consistently undetectable with good cd4s can have chronic fatigue, dizziness and other problems that doctors can't figure out. Plus, even with good adherence, you can have drug failure. I'm on my third change of meds now. Hiv freeing? Nonsense.

The other thing that concerns me right now is Hep c. I've been vaccinated for a and b, but c has no vaccine.

So, I'm considering safe sex right now, while taking a little break.

I have taken numerous loads from poz guys and one full blown man. I am still neg. I am a total pig. I want to find a pig that is willing to make a more extreme attempt. I want to know the man that is successful in converting me and stay a part of my life.

Guest ff-whole

Thank you @Skinster and @Matias47...

Exactly my thoughts...

So far I am still negative bottom but the sex is so intoxicating that I drop all inhibitions and pig out... Scared like hell and not wanting to get poz, I just can't help myself.

Hoping to stay lucky but it's stupid and I know it... but the rubbers just don't do it, and I need the cum dripping. What to do...?

Because were I am - a not very high sex area, I don't get that much exposure - not that much sex, but it only takes one...

Guest JizzDumpWI

RawPozLust, Skinster, Matias47, shavedtail and ff-whole; thanks for your insights.

Cumcurious is not recognizing that the problem is FEAR, not HIV itself.

Freedom to enjoy sex has nothing to do with whether or not we contract one or another virus. While I understand that if one is living in FEAR of HIV; once they've contracted it the fear of acquiring it would be futile - although some percentage will continue to fear it after serconversion. I still wonder why the host of other STDs don't seem to make the front page of concern - when some of them are less managable than HIV.

So... "becoming poz really setting us free" is a rather amazing premise. Does contracting lung cancer set you free? Does contracting MS set you free? Does contracting Alzheimers set us free? At best it is an artificial "freedom" whose underlying premise seems to be "I'm fucked anyway, why not?". To me that doesn't sound like "freedom".

Whatever medical condition we have, be it Cancer or HIV or a cold - they are their own condtion and we do whatever we need to do to manage them. We can often live a comfortable life with any of them. But using them to somehow give us permission to behave in a different way is so wrong...

We can choose to fear or not. We don't have to have a chronic condition (well, physically anyway :)) to chose to enjoy sex with as much abandon as our appetites desire. So my thought is that if we're waiting to POZ to be free sexually; then some deeper introspection is probably in order....

ps - ironic that this particular post promotes me to "slut". Go figure!

Guest ff-whole

This afternoon, I received a load while I was sitting on someones unknown dick... It went deep inside of me and I didn't feel it.... so that was no enjoyment there... But while I was still very hot and intoxicated on 'sex', it came oozing out my ass while my tops'dick was still inside of me. So I started playing with the cum around my ass, his balls and my balls and dick and that was very enjoyable. The slimy fluid, knowing it was another persons cum and not my own.

I don't know the guys' status, didn't ask and he didn't offer, except that he asked if I were okay with it that he wasn't using a condom.

RawPozLust' date=' Skinster, Matias47, shavedtail and ff-whole; thanks for your insights.

Cumcurious is not recognizing that the problem is FEAR, not HIV itself.

Freedom to enjoy sex has nothing to do with whether or not we contract one or another virus. While I understand that if one is living in FEAR of HIV; once they've contracted it the fear of acquiring it would be futile - although some percentage will continue to fear it after serconversion. I still wonder why the host of other STDs don't seem to make the front page of concern - when some of them are less managable than HIV.

So... "becoming poz really setting us free" is a rather amazing premise. Does contracting lung cancer set you free? Does contracting MS set you free? Does contracting Alzheimers set us free? At best it is an artificial "freedom" whose underlying premise seems to be "I'm fucked anyway, why not?". To me that doesn't sound like "freedom".

Whatever medical condition we have, be it Cancer or HIV or a cold - they are their own condtion and we do whatever we need to do to manage them. We can often live a comfortable life with any of them. But using them to somehow give us permission to behave in a different way is so wrong...

We can choose to fear or not. We don't have to have a chronic condition (well, physically anyway :)) to chose to enjoy sex with as much abandon as our appetites desire. So my thought is that if we're waiting to POZ to be free sexually; then some deeper introspection is probably in order....

ps - ironic that this particular post promotes me to "slut". Go figure![/quote']

Excellent post!