Poz undetectable bottoms

Jupiter

If they don't ask, I don't tell. If they ask a real question, like "Are you Poz?" or "What's your status?" I answer truthfully. But if some asked if I'm clean, fuck, I used an enema... "I'm clean"

i wish everybody had this code of conduct.... tops and btms... it's the right way to approach fucking raw... if everyone had this mentality then this community (gay and bi fuckers) would be better

• 1 year later...

When someone asks if you are "clean" you know what they are asking. why would you answer otherwise? what gives you the right to expose another human being to hiv just over word choice. guys have varying degrees of ability to help themselves, emotionally, medically, financially. next time you lie for sport, think about the potential pain and hardship you could cause. the lifetime of financial stuggles. or, as in case of my bf, watching his mother cry over is empty casket. he could have wore insisted on a rubber. he chose to believe someone who said "yeah, i''m clean." asshole.

Guest MightyMouth

i support being honest but the "are you clean?" statement is a problem for me. it perpetuates a negative image of hiv+ individuals. if you're that worried about it, wrap it up. if you're okay enough to fuck someone you don't know raw, then you share just as much responsibility as the + person.

Yeah, I've got a major problem with the "are you clean?" question too. Depending on my mood, sometimes I call guys on it, sometimes I don't.

My profiles have my status clearly listed on them. When I guy who say's he's negative hits me up online for sex, I'll often bring up my status in conversation (plus the fact that I only bareback). Likewise, if I meet someone in a bar and it looks like there may be some interest there, I'll bring up my status as early in the conversation as possible in order to allow him to gracefully bow out if he wants.

On the other hand, if you're engaging in anonymous bareback sex in a bathhouse, I'm fine with assuming you know what you're doing and what the risks are. I'm not going to strike up a conversation about status with some random guy who's backing his ass onto my raw cock in a dark room. If asked about my status in that context, I'll be honest, but it doesn't happen all that often.

If I do get the question straight out I will answer truthfully. I have no problems with guys not wanting to fuck me due to my poz status. If they _do_ want to fuck me, I will take it. For anonymous wordless bareback sex in bath houses I do not say anything, although I've contemplated getting a biohazard tattoo to convey my status without talking...