This is hot...

luv2tasteit

I found this ad on craigslist and I wonder if when the guys get going how long condoms will be in the picture at this party, to me it sounds like someone secretly wanting stealthed.

I got a guy who is 26 and I want to get some hot video of him sucking and draining dicks. He is very attractive and I may get him to bottom too. Expect to wear a condom if you want to fuck him. It's important you send both a face and dick picture. Please be std free and hiv neg like he and I are. Married guys get preference and all who shoot proper pics to get invited despite their looks and will be able to play nut you must send face pictures so that we know who to look for. Play starts around 9am Thursday and will last til about 1pm. Send pics and expect replies late night or early morning. I been trying to get him to do this for a long time so please come help him enjoy it and also send a face and dick pic. Maybe he will end up taking a bb dick or two.

• 6 months later...

I went to the gathering... the fucker was already dripping jizz and his hole smelled heavy of cum. I ask the guy whoring the fucked up boy how many guys had come by. He said nine I fucked and bred him and looked for condoms and saw none. As I was leaving I ask him if any had used condoms, complimenting how wet the boys hole was. He said no that he didn't bring any but that the bot was so horny and fucked up he didnt notice either way. I sent over a big dick charged friend to mix the loads after I left and despite his extremely wasted face the guy glady let him breed the boy. He will get something indeed.