Anal Love Lessons

I was recruited by my older college instructor buddy Pete for a sex ed demonstration in a college humanities class. We had been friends for over a decade, starting when we chance met in the baths. I was in one of his classes so I was surprised to see him having a piece of some fella in the orgy room and later joining several other men giving someone a golden shower in one end of the showers. I took seconds after him fucking the dude in the orgy room and had joined him and the other men dousing the watersports bottom. "Sure, I'll be glad to do it." I told Pete after we had shot the shit after fucking a dude at his place and he made his proposal. We hugged and french kissed, then got dressed.

The class, an all male class, was part of a humanities series more than a sex ed class. This particular class session was designed to entertainingly show a good man-in-person anal session. Pete himself had done similar sessions with a 21 year old woman in a co-ed class a month before, one covering vaginal sex, the next covering oral and the last of the three covering anal sex. I was surprised he didn't want to fuck Bruce for this class.

Pete was a fifty-year-old husky balding 6' tall 240 pound bisexual top with a mustache, black frame horn rimmed glasses, nails clipped to the quick, an average six-incher and size 11 feet. I was thirty-three, an inch taller than Pete, 210 with a crewcut, full beard, glasses, bitten nails, 7" dick and size 12 feet. Bruce was a couple inches shorter than Pete, almost 160, sported two feet of straight blond hair in a pony-tail and no facial hair nor glasses, had long nails with clear polish on them and small size 9 feet. His dick size was irrelevant due to him being a total bottom. In fact he looked like a flat-chested woman.

We each wore rubber flip-flops, Pete's white, mine black and Bruce's pink. Pete wore white walking shorts, mine were black board shorts, Bruce's pink-lavender tights. Pete wore a short-sleeve sweat-shirt with "Sex instructor. First lesson free" on the front. My black T-shirt had "I fuck you suck" in white on the front and "Kiss here" on the tail with an arrow pointing to my ass. Bruce had a pink tank top with "Feed me. Breed me" on it.

Pete began by greeting the class of about sixty men in the medium-sized lecture hall. "Today we will do the -tions of love. To illustrate, I have them listed here." he said, pointing at the blackboard.

"We have the Introduction: Bruce, meet Dick, Dick, meet Bruce." Bruce and I shook hands and I said, "Pleased to meet you." Pete than continued saying "We continue with (a) Stimulation, (B) Lubrication, © Penetration, (d) Copulation, (also called the consummation if the couple was just married, then comes (e) Ejaculation, and (f) finally, Appreciation." Pete than said, "Dick and Bruce will do the actual deed here" as he pointed to a bed on a waist-high platform. He went on talking about the act while Bruce and I stripped. We each folded and lay our clothes on chairs nearby and then began the session.

I stood with my side to the audience and Bruce knelt before me. "We progress to the stimulation. This is one of the best methods" Pete said as Bruce sucked my cock into his mouth and began sucking and tonguing it while the students oohed and awed. A few minutes later I gestured to Bruce to release me, whereupon I displayed stiff dick to the class. Bruce kissed it. "Now we lubricate" Pete said as I began greasing up my loggerhead with the lube he handed me. Bruce patted some lube on his hole and wiped off his hand on a moist-wipe. Once done, Bruce lay on his stomach on the bed as the spectators looked on in rapt attention. I climbed onto the bed and mounted him, my pelvis above Bruce's ass. Pete said, "This is our penetration. This can be the most painful part of anal sex (or even vaginal sex) for the person on the bottom. I positioned my pelvis, lined up my shot and let my superior weight drive my dick into Bruce's ass. Bruce flinched as I forced my way past his sphincter, gradually relaxing as my penis continued on its way all the way into his body. Eventually I had reached full-depth so I relaxed on his back and flexed my love muscle inside his ass.

Pete continued his instruction by saying "Now we start the copulation. This is the longest part of the session." I began fucking Bruce who took it like a champ. Pete and I had fucked Bruce's ass and mouth several times, both together, including spit-roasting, and separately, so I had a good sense of his skill as a bottom. Pete kept up a running commentary while I made a good accounting of myself, piston-thrusting in Bruce who, from all appearances, enjoyed getting fucked by me. I started a little slowly but not too slowly, mainly to add spice to the fuck, and gradually sped up, increasing my strokes a bit. My respiration was accelerated and was working up quite a sweat as I progressed. Bruce, who didn't change position substantially, was in hog heaven feeling my meat thrusting in him. I felt good, being the man in our relationship enjoying having my latest piece of ass. I was finally getting closer to cumming, thrusting faster in the fairy who was starting to arch his back to get more of my dick inside him with each thrust of my loins as I pumped his ass.

I finally got my urges, said, "Ready or not, here I cum!" as some students laughed, and slammed it home a few times, and pumped my spunk into the asshole who said he was in love with me. "And finally the best part, the ejaculation" Pete explained as I relished my climax, my penis pulsing with pleasure as I seeded Bruce. I thrust a few more times and pulled out as the audience cheered me. Pete gave me a hearty back-slap, saying, "Great fuck stud." Bruce got up but his reception was much less enthusiastic, including a few catcalls, references to his being a woman or wanting to be one and words like fag, cunt, bitch, fairy, asshole, twat and others floating from a few mouths. Bruce then knelt as some other derogatory words were thrown at us, lovingly sucked my dick clean and dry. "And now the appreaciation." Pete said above the din as Bruce hugged my pelvis and lovingly kissed the head of my now-clean dick and then my scrotum. Bruce then stood up, hugged me and said, "Thank you for a lovely time stud." I hugged him back and we got dressed.

"I hope you enjoyed this bit of entertaining graphic live action illustration of a good anal love session. Anyone wanting to practice, either as the man or the bottom, can contact me and we can arrange a private or group session. We'll also do oral" Pete finished as cheers began. By that time Bruce and I had dressed and walked out with my arm around his shoulders and his around my waist just like a boyfriend with his girlfriend strolling on campus, amid cheers from the class.

It resulted in a few of the guys and their friends wanting me to fuck them (which I did), and in a few tops and versatile guys wanting to fuck Bruce, who gladly took on all cummers.

I was inspired by some college sex ed stories and thought a gay anal oriented one would be great, especially a masculine man fucking an effeminate fella, as many consider appropriate. All masculine men should fuck (and get sucked off by) at least one guy who is less masculine and all less than masculine guys should get fucked by (and suck off & swallow) a masculine man's load.

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 weeks later...