Question for the Poz Tops!

pullmanslut

Oh, I thought that was _his_ message, not yours.

I apologize. My bad.

As I always say: It¡s much safer to fuck with an undetect guy.

It was actually a hypothetical post. but one i do use on occasion and was wonder how the tops see that kind of post.

I know the risk and every load can be poz but i do put my status and that i'm not looking to get anything but i love it raw!!

Yes, you are not looking to get poz, and that is why I insist: Undetectable guys are safer if you do not want to get HIV. But of course, guys could lie to you about being undetect to get in your pants, but I think that the chance is smaller, once that you are upfront about being poz.

i prefer a gun loaded with fake bullets in all its chambers than playing Russian roulette.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I forget him: claims to be clean - most guys can use a shower. Oh? HIV- Yeah right, prove a negative... (strike one). DDF? one of the most insulting terms. Shit man, I 've diseases I can't pronounce, all under control from drugs. (strike two) Expects the same? The STI clinic is over that way (strike three).

Despite claims to be HIV- there's a pretty good chance he's got a viral load higher than I've ever had, as well as syph, gonorrhoea (really good drug resistant one going around at present), hepatitis in various forms and others I'm too tired to mention.

HIV isn't "special" it's just another STI: Go ask Daddy what it was like waiting in the STI clinic for your results in the seventies (some gay helplines in the UK insist that the male volunteers have quarterly STI checks like we used to do in the seventies "just to keep them up to date". Do it bare, please, by all means, but look after yourself as you're doing it. If we don't preotect ourselves by being careful with our health, we'll have the condom nazis moving in.